We have collected some facts & figures about last year’s EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum 2016 in our Post Forum Report.
Read the closing remarks from our moderator on the 2016 edition of the Life Sciences Pricing forum, that took place in Montreux on September 20-21, 2016.
‘It was a privilege and a pleasure for me to moderate this year’s EPP Life Science forum, and my sincere thanks to EPP and their partners, to our first class presenters and to all our engaged and enthusiastic participants for making this 6th forum such a great success. This year’s theme ‘Pricing under Pressure’ obviously resonated very strongly with all who attended, and stimulated lots of high quality discussion, debate and ideas sharing among the participants from both pharma and MedTech. Read more.
7 reasons why you should attend the coming EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum in 2017
- Forum agenda topics fine-tuned with key industry influencers. Meet the Life Sciences steering committee.
- Get an exclusive first look at new research and survey data
- Interactive workshops with pharma/generics and medtech/biotechnology tracks
- Discuss, learn and challenge both strategic and tactical topics
- Learn from reflection on your own business reality and discover creative solutions to your challenges
- Face-to-face conversations with top industry experts and your pricing peers during the innovative and interactive forum formats
- Learn how to eliminate risk and enhance revenue growth
Who should be attending?
Every year again 100+ attendees gather to discuss and reflect on the latest pricing and market access trends, learn about best business practices and meet world’s best experts in pricing and profit optimisation. The EPP Life Science s Pricing Forum brings together leading practitioners and experts to discuss, reflect, network and share. The forum is tailored for value, know-how and a unique opportunity for key stakeholdes such as CFO/commercial controller/Pricing and market access leads and VPs /Commercial /Sales Ops /Marketing/CIOs/commercial IT
More info contact email@example.com or call +32(0)422.214.171.124.
This is an event you must attend!
1 BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
With more than 1000 minutes of network opportunity, you have plenty of time to connect with pricing colleagues from all over Europe.
We stimulate an atmosphere of discussion and interaction, the best way to learn.
3 LEARN FROM THE BEST
A carefully selected speaking team of top pricing professionals, all active within your industry. No general talk, but only to-the point and useful presentations.
4 REFLECT & PRACTICE
Reflect on your key priorities and how to make it really happen ! Translate your key learnings into real change.
This is the speaker line-up of the 2016 edition of the EPP Life Sciences Pricing forum. If you would be interested to share your expertise or discuss with focus groups about your industry challenges for next year's edition, please send your contact details and session suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“A conference really dedicated to Pricing”
Clotilde Noble, at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Excellent conference with very interesting topics and excellent speakers. I attempted this conference two times and I would like to participate to the next one.
‘I enjoyed the opportunity to meet, listen to and network with pricing professionals.’
Raj Kanapathy, at Siemens Healthcare
I enjoyed the opportunity to meet, listen to and network with pricing professionals in the Life Science industry and would definitely recommend the experience to other pricing professionals.
“It’s much more lively and interactive!”
Madalina Preda, European Pricing Supervisor at Corning BV
It is much more lively and focussed on burning issues in the Life Science markets.
Meet pricing decision makers from:
It's been well-documented for years now: healthcare costs keep rising, straining private and public budgets, poorer patients can’t get access to necessary care, while the better-off receive unnecessary treatment, and everyone complains about the lousy system and high prices, but nothing really changes.
There is no substitute for experience! And Michael Herepath is indeed a very experienced market access specialist with a career spanning market access and pricing strategy consultancy, global and UK affiliate-level pharma market access leadership roles and as a senior payer in hospital pharmacy and healthcare executive roles.
- If you are a belgian based company (VAT required), please contact email@example.com to complete your registration.
- Click on the 'Show other payment options' to pay by bank transfer.
- EPP Members benefit from our preferred membership rates? Check out the conditions for membership at http://www.pricingplatform.eu/participate/becomeaparticipant/corporate-membership.html
- Once a registration is completed, tickets are transferable but never refundable. This applies to payments via invoice as well.