Sue Caleo-Naeyaert – Global Head Pricing, Market Access and Policy Biosimilars
Richard Charter – Head of Market Access & Pricing BD Diabetes Care EMEA
Guy Nuyts – Sr. Dir. Global Pricing Inf Dis-Vaccines-Global Public Health
Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
Henderson Azevedo – Global Pricing Oncology
Ana Ramos – Europe Pricing Manager
Richard Waygood – Senior Manager, International Pricing & Tender Strategy
Baxter International Inc.
Dr. Vivian Mendonca – Regional Director – Oncology Market Access and Pricing – EEMEA
Simone Leone – Director, Sales & Pricing Effectiveness Europe
Ruven Eul – Manager of the European Life Sciences
Adam Kundzewicz – Head of Pricing and Contracting
Ian Tidswell – Independent Consultant
George Boretos – Co-Founder & Director
Paolo Correale – Director, Leader of Tefen Life Sciences Pricing Practice
Tefen Management Consulting
Dr. Michael Herepath – Managing Director
Optimal Access Life Science Consulting Ltd.
Klaas Postema – Senior Director Market Access & Pricing Generics Europe
Luca Morreale – Senior Consultant Life Sciences
Dr. Carolin Miltenburger PhD – Payer Strategy Consultant Life Sciences
Alan Crowther – President Global Markets
Alliance Life Sciences
Deliver value by driving price excellence strategies
In its 7th year, our EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum will once again bring together the best industry’s speakers, senior executives and innovators to discuss the latest developments in the pricing and profit optimisation area.
The event will give you the opportunity to learn, interact and network during 3 days of bootcamps, expert presentations, panel sessions, roundtables discussions and exhibition area.
Join 100+ industry leaders in Pharma and MedTech in Europe’s main Pricing Forum dedicated to pricing strategy, payers relationships, price policy and innovative pricing tools.
Some of the industry’s chosen topics for the 2017 forum:
- Learn how to use internal and external data to create competitive advantage and improve operation within tendering
- Market access and pricing models in Pharma and MedTech – Find out how the future will evolve
- The role of pricing in value based healthcare – How can we translate value into price?
- Discover how to create differential pricing models
- Biosimilars Overview: From adjusting to different market access policies to a successful market entry
- How Payers use their tools to put pharma and medtech industry into work
- Value based pricing models – examples from different pharma companies
- The present and future for oncology pricing strategies
- Build a strong analytic framework for pricing optimisation: The importance of incremental budget impact analysis
- The latest stakeholder engagement strategies
- And more topics…
Download the 2017 brochure now for the full speaker line-up, agenda, bootcamps, pass information and more.
7 reasons why you should attend the coming EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum in 2017
- Forum agenda topics fine-tuned with key industry influencers. Meet the Life Sciences steering committee.
- Get an exclusive first look at new research and survey data
- Interactive workshops with pharma/generics and medtech/biotechnology tracks
- Discuss, learn and challenge both strategic and tactical topics
- Learn from reflection on your own business reality and discover creative solutions to your challenges
- Face-to-face conversations with top industry experts and your pricing peers during the innovative and interactive forum formats
- Learn how to eliminate risk and enhance revenue growth
Who should be attending?
Every year again 100+ attendees gather to discuss and reflect on the latest pricing and market access trends, learn about best business practices and meet world’s best experts in pricing and profit optimisation. The EPP Life Science s Pricing Forum brings together leading practitioners and experts to discuss, reflect, network and share. The forum is tailored for value, know-how and a unique opportunity for key stakeholdes such as CFO/commercial controller/Pricing and market access leads and VPs /Commercial /Sales Ops /Marketing/CIOs/commercial IT
For more info or help, please contact:
or call +32(0)418.104.22.168.
This is an event you must attend!
1 BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
With more than 1000 minutes of network opportunity, you have plenty of time to connect with pricing colleagues from all over Europe.
We stimulate an atmosphere of discussion and interaction, the best way to learn.
3 LEARN FROM THE BEST
A carefully selected speaking team of top pricing professionals, all active within your industry. No general talk, but only to-the point and useful presentations.
4 REFLECT & PRACTICE
Reflect on your key priorities and how to make it really happen ! Translate your key learnings into real change.
This is the speaker line-up of the 2017 edition of the EPP Life Sciences Pricing forum. If you would be interested to share your expertise or discuss with focus groups about your industry challenges for next year's edition, please send your contact details and session suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“A conference really dedicated to Pricing”
Clotilde Noble, at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Excellent conference with very interesting topics and excellent speakers. I attempted this conference two times and I would like to participate to the next one.
‘I enjoyed the opportunity to meet, listen to and network with pricing professionals.’
Raj Kanapathy, at Siemens Healthcare
I enjoyed the opportunity to meet, listen to and network with pricing professionals in the Life Science industry and would definitely recommend the experience to other pricing professionals.
“It’s much more lively and interactive!”
Madalina Preda, European Pricing Supervisor at Corning BV
It is much more lively and focussed on burning issues in the Life Science markets.
Meet pricing decision makers from:
Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic
This majestic 4 star hotel was originally built during the Belle Epoque in 1870 and entirely renovated in 2010. The hotel is just on the lakefront and so you get a phenomenal view of the lake, the promenade, the gardens and of course the snow capped mountains. The train station of Montreux is just opposite the Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic and there is easy access by car as well. A few steps away you can find the steamboat landing stage, the congress centre and the shopping area. Take a look at this inspiring hotel!
Isn’t this the ideal location for an inspiring pricing event?
Please note that we have a limited number of rooms at preferred rates at our disposal! So if you want to benefit from the preferred EPP rates for your overnight stay at this great hotel, contact Britt Dejager on email@example.com to book now!
Avenue des Alpes 45, 1820 Montreux, Zwitserland
+41 21 966 33 33 www.suisse-majestic.com
The easiest way to get to Montreux is to take the train from Geneva Airport direct to Montreux.
CHF 35.-/ 2nd class and CHF 62.-/ 1st class
There is a direct train every 20 minutes (http://www.sbb.ch/en/timetable.html )
The hotel is straight across the train station. A taxi will be about CHF 350.-
Download HPS White Paper Tender Management
Tender Management by Highpoint Solutions
Tenders are a specific form of centralized procurement:
Either by public health authorities, purchasing organizations or private chains acting as issuing bodies. The majority of countries and healthcare authorities continuously face shrinking budgets and therefore have looked to the cost-saving potential of T&C concepts for their respective countries. All of these issuing bodies have a formal and structured procurement process to obtain several benefits.
In this white paper you will learn:
- Benefits of Implementing T&C for Healthcare Authorities
- Benefits of Implementing T&C for Life Sciences
Download Pricing challenges in MedTech
The challenges facing the MedTech market and actions manufacturers can take to address these challenges:
MedTech implications of Healthcare spending.
How Healthcare spending be reallocated?
Where do products and innovations add value?
The impact of innvovation on Healthcare stakeholders.
Find the answers to these questions in the presentation delivered by Ian Tidswell, Founder and LeadConsultant at een consulting GmbH.
Simply fill in the fields here and download your content.
It's been well-documented for years now: healthcare costs keep rising, straining private and public budgets, poorer patients can’t get access to necessary care, while the better-off receive unnecessary treatment, and everyone complains about the lousy system and high prices, but nothing really changes.
There is no substitute for experience! And Michael Herepath is indeed a very experienced market access specialist with a career spanning market access and pricing strategy consultancy, global and UK affiliate-level pharma market access leadership roles and as a senior payer in hospital pharmacy and healthcare executive roles.
- If you are a Belgian based company (VAT required), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration.
- Click on the 'Show other payment options' to pay by bank transfer.
- EPP Members benefit from our preferred membership rates? Check out the conditions for membership at http://www.pricingplatform.eu/participate/becomeaparticipant/corporate-membership.html
- Once a registration is completed, tickets are transferable but never refundable. This applies to payments via invoice as well.