Join us in Zurich for
EPP Life Sciences Executive Round Table 2017 on April 27, 2017
Dear Colleagues in the International Pharma & Medical Device Pricing Arena,
We are delighted to host you in April at the EPP Life Sciences Executive Round Table. It’s a unique 1-day forum where we will discuss topics in depth with your peers in both pharma and med devices.
We will collaborate and learn from each other in discussing innovative approaches to topics trending today such as:
- The impact of pricing under pressure
- How to properly price under a challenging, changing global healthcare market
- How pricing can incent the creation of incremental and breakthrough innovation
- What are the latest pricing trends that can support effective decision making
We have gathered a team of renowned experts in the field, ready to facilitate the discussions, stretch our thinking and challenge us to think differently. They will share insights, best practices from their fields of expertise, trends they currently track and together we’ll come up with solutions in the global Life Sciences market for 2017 and beyond.
I am looking forward on welcoming you in Zurich!
- Bringing together 30 pricing and market access leaders from the Pharma and MedTech industry. Together we want to initiate a thought leadership dialogue on emerging pricing and commercial topics in the global Life Sciences market.
- At the end of the day we’re able to determine together a number of trends, which are essential for tackling the current pricing challenges and solutions in the global Life Sciences Market in 2017 and beyond.
- These prominent developments are laying the foundation for the agenda of the upcoming 7th EPP Life Sciences Forum to be organised again in the wonderful city of Montreux. For more information on the upcoming EPP Life Sciences Forum, click here.
We want to assure a balanced level of expertise and knowledge amongst the participants. So only selected global professionals are invited. Our target is around 30 participants from global Life Sciences top companies. Participants with the following positions: CFO’s with commercial responsibility, Financial Controllers, pricing VP’s, Commercial, Sales and Marketing VP’s, Sales Operations Directors and Directors of Pricing & Global Access.
What to expect?
- Facilitated discussions that lead to the answers to your questions
- Creating a forum – in separate expert tracks in the Pharma and MedTech sector – to discuss on the top pricing challenges. What is the impact on the pricing and profit optimisation function in the industry?
- Your learning experience intensified through close and intense collaboration with peers and industry experts.
- Being able to define your most important needs and opportunities for your business/organisation identified.
Would you like to contribute and participate to these discussions? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your personal and FREE invitation for the 2017 EPP Life Sciences Executive Briefing in Zurich.
Become a participant in the European Pricing Platform community!
1 BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
With more than 1000 minutes of network opportunity, you have plenty of time to connect with pricing colleagues from all over Europe.
We stimulate an atmosphere of discussion and interaction, the best way to learn.
3 LEARN FROM THE BEST
A carefully selected speaking team of top pricing professionals, all active within your industry. No general talk, but only to-the point and useful presentations.
4 REFLECT & PRACTICE
Reflect on your key priorities and how to make it really happen ! Translate your key learnings into real change.
The key policy-makers and stakeholders from global Life Sciences companies like Abbott, Actavis, Amgen, Bayer AG, Boston Scientific, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Novo Nordisk and Teva have already joined us at previous EPP Life Sciences Round Tables.
Our moderator – Michael Herepath – is setting the scene.
How to address the challenge of properly pricing and incentivizing incremental and breakthrough innovation during a period of pricing pressure?
Building a sustainable ecosystem or how we should shape the healthcare ecosystem to improve societies health while fostering innovation.
Participants split up into two groups to join into two separate tracks on Pharma and MedTech industry.
During this session the group of participants – guided by the facilitator- reflects on all the challenges they face today and choose a topic of intrest.
There is a challenge in the existing models on how to price innovation. F. Ex. How to price incremental innovation that is valuable but not affordable?
How should pricing be regulated/managed to eliminate negative perceptions of the industry?
Where does policy need to go in shaping the innovative pricing environment? If pricing innovation requires a change in the payer landscape, how does policy need to be challenged to make that happen?
What is the role of pricing in bringing innovation into an organization? One response to pricing pressure is to seek greater innovation.
Using technology to segment customers and realize higher prices. How can the MedTech industry leverage the technology?
Splitting the bill: capturing incremental value by adding value to all health care system participants?
The moderator and the facilitators give a joint debriefing on the outcomes of the Pharma and MedTech tracks.
Carolin finds it interesting to compare both the Pharma and MedTech. It looks to her that MedTech follows Pharma, but there is a lot Pharma can also learn from MedTech, e.g. co-creation of solutions between different stakeholders, managed entry schemes etc. She will share her thoughts on this during her presentation at the EPP Executive Round Table.
Contact Forum ProducerEls Landuyt
EPP - together with its Founding Partner Alliance Life Sciences - focus on bringing together an exclusive group of pricing related professionals of the Life Sciences industries to create a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience. To be able to achieve this, EPP invites only top level speakers, who are each of them experts in their domains. Judge for yourself!
Oliver van Zon, International Pricing Director at Amgen
Strong interactive format with participants driving the break-out topics!
“This is a really good environment to be in.”
Klaas Postema, Executive Director Market Access at Actavis
I’m open to the discussion to sharpen the mind. This is a really good environment to be in.
“It’s much more lively and interactive!”
Madalina Preda, European Pricing Supervisor at Corning BV
It is much more lively and focussed on burning issues in the Life Science markets.
Meet pricing decision makers from:
The Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel is located in the vibrant Zurich West quarter, 5 minutes from downtown Zurich and 15 minutes from Zurich Airport. Enjoy the expertise and business services only Renaissance can offer.
Turbinenstrasse 20 – 8005 Zurich – Switzerland
t: +41 44 630 3030 f: +41 44 630 33 33
This unique event is organised by the European Pricing Platform together with its Founding Partner Alliance Life Sciences.