The must-do pricing conference
The EPP Global Pricing Forum 2022 is the only international pricing forum dedicated to Pricing and Revenue Directors/Managers, cross industry. This extraordinary event brings together pricing professionals, thought leaders, technology innovators and industry practitioners from around the world to share innovative insights, real best practice and practical roadmaps to develop your pricing strategies and achieve pricing goals.
This is the “must go to” global event for pricing executives which will be happening face-to-face. The event offers you the opportunity to learn, interact and network during 3 days of innovative, intensive, and hands-on workshops and training (Day 1) and 2 days of Conference (Day 2 & 3) of expert presentations, panel discussions, working roundtables, a great exhibition area showing the latest technology, an unforgettable evening event and many more networking activities. The workshops and conference will enable you to understand and identify the most effective pricing models to effectively mitigate current inflation prices, alongside actionable pricing strategies.
Key Programme Sessions:
- Agile pricing strategies and models to succeed in the current volatile market conditions
- Nailing organisational pricing
- Innovative technologies to create a competitive advantage
- Digital channel and eCommerce pricing excellence
- The next phase of pioneering pricing
Download the brochure
Are you an influencer or specialized in pricing based on AI, machine learning – or agile pricing strategies in a digital world? we want to hear from you!
If you would like to contribute to our next occurrence of this unique forum, please contact Mariana Flores at email@example.com
November 16th 2022
Sofia Simaria – Senior Director IQ Platform Solutions – Zilliant
B2B companies spend many hours reconciling cost changes against list prices and facilitating spot quotes, but customer price agreements and exceptions tend to fall in the “set-and-forget” category or are heavily guarded by sales teams. This is costly, as agreements often account for the bulk of a company’s revenue and failing to actively manage them causes significant margin leakage. In this workshop, we will identify the problems with the status quo, brainstorm how pricing and sales teams can collaboratively manage agreements to ensure profitability and why better deal and agreement management is especially important in an inflationary era.
- What are the different types of price agreements and how should your management approach vary?
- How to quickly update agreement prices in response to cost changes and in collaboration with sales
- Why agreements are underserved by existing CPQ tools and what to do about it
- Why up-to-date customer price agreements facilitate a better eCommerce experience for customers
Jochen Schmidt – Manager of Solution Strategy EMEA – Pricefx & Isaias Jaramillo-Rojas - Solution Strategist - Pricefx
- Differentiation and definition between AI and ML
- Journey from price management to price optimization with ML and AI
- “My sales reps are perfect pricers, my margins are already the best and I don’t have any competition, especially not international ones. We know the market and products better than any algorithm, why should I do this?”
Daniëlle van der Ende - Product Marketing Director – Visualfabriq
Negotiations with retail have two components: pricing and contractual investments. Traditionally, whilst account managers are aware of the codependency between the two, they lack insights required to work on holistic pricing. What does your organization need to implement real holistic pricing? How to make a continuous process rather than a one-off annual negotiation? Can holistic pricing change the dynamic between CPG and retailer?
- Understanding holistic pricing: what is it and how to use the gross to net
- Legacy tools vs. modern integrated platforms: why you should consider investing
- The benefit of fact based negotiations and how it boosts trade relations
Darius Fekete - Head of Value Consulting – Vendavo
The volatility and economic complexity of 2022 is continuing into 2023 and beyond. The best strategy is a profitability plan devised to adapt the changing environment ahead of tumultuous situations. In this workshop you will:
- Participate in a strategy building session with best practices on the commercial excellence journey
- Learn from industry peers, what they are focusing on to drive margin uplift and efficiency
- Decide what is your next primary goal in 2023 and brainstorm ways to approach
Nick Boyer, Senior Director Strategic Consulting EMEA, PROS
Many businesses are debating which actions they need to prioritize, to manage future economic shocks and simultaneously sustain, or even grow, their margins. Pricing teams are getting more attention than ever and struggling with inefficient strategies and processes that were designed for different times.
To emerge stronger, pricing teams are adopting new tools and processes. They are becoming much more agile, implementing better data-driven decision-making, taking steps to reduce the inefficiencies built into old processes and actually managing to improve margins in the process.
In this workshop, we will discuss a selling maturity model and how pricing teams are improving processes and systems to help navigate volatile market conditions and better support sales and eCommerce teams, in responding to the demands of modern buyers.
Join this session to learn:
- What pricing improvements you need to consider in a volatile market
- How your business and customers can benefit from dynamic optimized pricing
- What it takes to maintain competitive, market relevant prices for traditional and digital channels
Daniel Lindner - Strategy Principal Director - Pricing and Commercial Strategy Europe – Accenture & Dr. Marcus Demmelmair - Senior Manager - Pricing and Commercial Strategy Europe – Accenture
Learn about how to best bring your pricing strategy, analytics and operations up to speed in an ever more volatile business environment demanding high flexibility in strategic adaptions and price updates with examples from the B2B and B2C field. Discuss how to best shape a pricing strategy in these times and then bring these concepts to live by selecting and rolling-out a pricing software supporting you in daily pricing operations.
November 17th 2022
Pol Vanaerde - President - European Pricing Platform (EPP)
Gerald Peter - Global Head of Sales Excellence and Strategic Pricing - Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Aspects of customers’ pricing behavior, competitors tactical moves and consumers’ changed price sensitivity
- What stays like before and what has changed significantly?
Yekta Yeganeh - EMEA Consulting Leader – Vendavo
During volatile times, pricing leaders must drive agile strategies based on knowledge of changing market conditions. You are absolutely a key leader in creating commercial and revenue strategies. By the end, you’ll:
- Understand your maturity across six different commercial capabilities
- Compare your maturity to B2B industry averages
- Identify and prioritize your opportunity for business and strategy leadership
Daniel Antolin – Managing Director - Pricing & Commercial Strategy Europe – Accenture
- Why pricing is the only lever to survive in an ever more volatile and inflation driven world
- How analytics and technology are revolutionizing pricing
- What is the best-practice advice to start with analytics and technology powered pricing
Pete Eppele - Senior Vice President of Products and Science – Zilliant
As input prices continue to rise, margin leakage grows for many B2B companies. This is because the legacy tools and processes being used to pass through cost changes – already dated in the digital commerce age – are now completely inadequate to deal with inflationary pressures. A new era demands new pricing strategies. Attend this session to learn how companies can embrace an innovative approach to price management, powered by cloud-native software, to get ahead of inflation – and their competition.
- Inflation’s impact on the price list management status quo, and the increasing cost
- An exploration of the gaps in typical B2B pricing strategies that must be bridged
- How a modern pricing strategy halts margin leakage and actually increases profit
- A templatized approach to price waterfalls and cross-functional collaboration within one system of price management
Manuel Preisker - Director Customer Pricing - Jungheinrich AG
- Learn how pricing evolves towards profit optimisation – key steps to follow
- Optimising margins can be counter effective for your market strategy – understand how to optimize the profits of your portfolio instead of the margin
Jochen Schmidt – Manager of Solution Strategy EMEA – Pricefx
- Show me the money! As pricing moves more and more into the focus of C-Level with inflation and supply chain disruption, we have a look at the different possibilities on measuring the improvement, the professionalization of pricing can have
- With great power comes great responsibility. To achieve, there is normally a stony road to go first. So what are the steps you have to take in order to succeed?
- The good, the bad and the ugly. We now heard about all the nice and shiny slides, lets look on some facts of value cases, we were able to deliver to our customers.
Nicolas Manuelli - Partner - Boston Consulting Group // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- Continued volatility and turning point in business confidence make a downturn very likely in the near future, but while downturn slows demand, best players use opportunity to raise margins in times of change
- In this session we will explore how to sustainably tackle inflation & volatility through Pricing, supported by concrete examples and learnings in the B2B space
Dr. Danilo Zatta – Author of “The Pricing Model Revolution” (Wiley 2022), CEO of Horváth Italy and Head of Pricing and Revenue Models - Horváth & Partners // MODERATOR: Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
Currently many organizations are faced with high and unpredictable cost inflation as well as resources/raw material uncertainties. This situation raises the question on how to price and position oneself successfully in the market.
- During this session we will outline ways and measures to improve pricing in these difficult times
- We will use real project examples as well as best practices to emphasize these measures and during this discussion leave sufficient room for your questions
Bart Van den Langenbergh - Strategy Manager – Monitor Deloitte & Simon Murzeau – Senior Manager | Commercial Strategy & Analytics - Monitor Deloitte // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- Deep dive: what commercial excellence options do companies have?
- Guidebook: the 6 steps for a successful price increase
Dr. Jose Mendoza - Associate Professor of Practice, Retailing and Consumer Sciences - University of Arizona // MODERATOR: Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
- How does pricing work in Retail? – hear real examples of price management strategies
- Moving from a fix price and advertised price to more dynamic pricing – how to do it?
- As many B2B companies are now becoming retailers – hear the know-how of its implementation
Let’s take a step-back and work together to create the future of pricing. Brainstorm best practices, latest challenges, and real examples. Choose the best roundtable for you:
- Value-based pricing – Moderator: Manuel Preisker – Director Customer Pricing – Jungheinrich AG
- Customer focus pricing – Moderator: Simon Murzeau – Senior Manager – Commercial Strategy & Analytics – Monitor Deloitte
- Servitization pricing – Moderator: Cenk Yalçin – Senior Manager of Actuarial Pricing and Tariff Management – Generali
- Dynamic pricing strategies – Moderator: Kai Ostendorf, Director Global Parts Strategic Pricing, TEREX Corporation
Followed by a presentation of the key results from the discussion of each roundtable.
Let’s take a step-back and work together to create the future of pricing. Brainstorm best practices, latest challenges, and real examples. Choose the best roundtable for you:
- Inflation and B2C Pricing – Moderator: Ji-Hoon Dierckx, Chairman & CEO, PricingOne
- Promotions & discount strategies – Moderator: Dr. Markus Husemann-Kopetzky – Guest Researcher at FU Berlin & Founder of Price Management Institute
- Price setting and portfolio optimisation – Moderators: Thorsten Lips – Partner Sales, Marketing & Pricing – Horváth & Partners & Dr. Danilo Zatta – Author of “The Pricing Model Revolution” (Wiley 2022), CEO of Horváth Italy and Head of Pricing and Revenue Models – Horváth & Partners
- Retail pricing – Moving from a fix price and advertised price to more dynamic pricing – Moderator: Dr. Jose Mendoza – Associate Professor of Practice, Retailing and Consumer Sciences – University of Arizona
Followed by a presentation of the key results from the discussion of each roundtable.
Marcel Körner - Senior Director, Global Services Pricing Strategy - Dell Technologies
- Understand how Dell Technologies sells computers with customer specific configurations
- Learn how to optimize services attach and profitability, services pricing needs to reflect the actual sold configuration
Ji-Hoon Dierckx - Chairman & CEO - PricingOne & Samer Gabr – Chief of Product - PricingOne
- Are your costs increasing, yet you lose consumers when you price up?
- Are your future pricing plans beyond anything you have done in the past?
- Are you wondering how to translate pricing strategies into accretive portfolio and commercial plans?
- Introducing an integrated, highly predictive, Consumer-centric, Pricing, Value Creation and Revenue Growth approach
Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- What does the ‘right’ pricing team look like?
- Your talent pool: how do you recruit, maintain, develop a successful pricing team
- Learn how to improve the talent capabilities within your pricing team
- How do people build career in pricing?
Simon Czaplok - Product Owner Data. Global Pricing, Quotation & Order Experience - Schneider Electric
The world is changing towards digital sales and focusing on digital customer experience and pricing analytics are moving from purely transactional views to E2E focus along customer journey. In this context, find out:
- How data has become a golden asset that needs to be operated as a product and managed at scale
- Learn how this requires a change in the ways of working of global functions
- Discover how SE creates organizational DNA around data & analytics to improve customer experience and deliver profitable growth
Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
November 18th 2022
Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
Nick Boyer - Senior Director Strategic Consulting EMEA - PROS
A pricing strategy is the key driver of business transformation and customer value. However, deciding what the right product price for a specific customer and sales channel should be, can be a huge challenge. With the shift to digital, B2B companies are even more pressured to ensure pricing consistency, personalization and speed. By leveraging AI-powered dynamic prices, companies deliver the right personalized offers for buyers, instantly and at scale. But driving business monetization in a digital world is not one single step: it’s a journey that starts with simple tactics and leads to smart multi-channel strategies.
Join this session to learn:
- How to move from simple price management to dynamic optimized pricing
- Why pricing is key to serving omnichannel buyers and driving more customer value
- How to gain a competitive advantage in digital selling with the help of AI price optimization
Jordi Graells - Pricing Capability Owner - Schneider Electric
Automated price guidance was previously approached in B2B as a means for discount control and profit optimization. It is also an effective asset to improve sales teams’ efficiency and decrease response time. In this circumstance:
- As the world is evolving towards digital sales, find out how Deal Guidance & AI will be a key enabler to reduce human touch and enable self-service and customized experiences
- Discover SE journey on deal guidance and how we will leverage on AI to bring it to the next level
Cenk Yalçın - Senior Manager of Actuarial Pricing and Tariff Management – Generali
- Embracing the latest pricing software technology – learn how it’s evolving, what is the next phase and cycle?
- How to connect the systems together and become more agile
- Hear the latest trends and evolutions when it comes to pricing software (ML /AI / dynamic pricing, etc.) and its successful implementation
Glenn Mylle - VP Revenue Management & Business Analytics - FedEx Express Europe
- Shifting to an algorithm driven pricing model – examples
- Lessons learned: conditions for success
- Creating a change management approach to drive adoption
- The integration with the tech teams and how to speed up the process and integrate the approaches fast
Claudia García Cueto - Senior Solution Advisor - Vistex & Mehrdad Moslemi - Solution Advisor, Pre-Sales Demo - Vistex // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- Using external and internal data for setting up (dynamic) pricing strategies for different consumer product segments
- Covering different levels of dynamic pricing maturity (rule based to AI algorithms driven) using a step-by-step approach
Matt Johnston - Founder & CEO - EPIC Conjoint // MODERATOR: Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
Headlines these days make grim reading. Is it worth placing huge bets based solely on these headlines? No, it isn’t. We encourage companies to place bets based on what their individual customers think. In a era of rampant cost and price inflation, and likely recessions, we want to show Pricing professionals how price changes and promotions can be derisked using rapid Price survey methodologies. Using a UK conjoint case study, participants will learn how to:
- Identity price plateaus and cliffs for their product
- Capture willingness to pay at a product and feature levels
- Determine willingness to pay at a customer segment level
- Set prices through a profit lens
Mohamed Bibimoune - CTO - Predictive Layer // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- The use of machine learning to optimise your pricing model by delivering more specific pricing according to your customer and products
- Learn how to equip your organisation to use machine learning and intelligent agents for strategic pricing decisions
Dr. Ingo Reinhardt - Co-Founder and Managing Director - Buynomics // MODERATOR: Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
- The core problem of pricing and revenue management is anticipating how buyers will react to offer, price, and promotion changes
- Legacy methods such as price elasticities are unable to provide reliable predictions given the complexity and dynamics of markets
- We will show how technology can assess the profitability of product innovations
Dr. Markus Husemann-Kopetzky - Guest Researcher at FU Berlin & Founder of Price Management Institute // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
- Find out about the latest promotional pricing formats to execute successful promotions
- Learn about a framework to evaluate and optimize promotional campaigns
Eiko van Hettinga - Co-founder and Managing Director - 7Learnings // MODERATOR: Sheetal Chavan - Commercial Pricing Lead – Zalando
- Pricing strategy and ad spending aim at the same goal: increasing customer demand to drive greater revenue and profit. Yet for most retailers decisions in marketing and pricing strategy are made in isolation, limiting the effectiveness of both
- Predictive Marketing and Pricing integrates both strategies to enable retailers to allocate their ad spend and discounting effectively
- See how leading eCommerce companies are already boosting their profits by >10% with 7Learnings
Gagan Arora - Associate Partner - Bain & Company
- Inflationary challenges in current times
- Inflationary environment as an opportunity for retailers: How this environment also offers a number of opportunities (such as acquiring defecting customers, improving price perception etc.)
- Key questions for the retailers/ Implications
- Number of questions that retail clients are asking across pricing, promotions, merchandising and suppliers topics
- Case study from a EMEA Grocery client
Benjamin Lesne - VP Revenue Management CPG & Retail - Revenue.AI
- Build pricing capabilities
- Data acquisition with AI
- Cognitive analysis with AI for:
- Pricing corridor
- Dynamic pricing
- Revenue maximization
Glenn Mylle - VP Revenue Management & Business Analytics - FedEx Express Europe & Kai Ostendorf - Director Global Parts Strategic Pricing – TEREX Corporation & Marcel Körner - Senior Director, Global Services Pricing Strategy - Dell Technologies & István Czilik - CEO - Revenue.AI // MODERATOR: Ebrahim A. Elebiary - Pricing Manager Consumer Europe Central - Goodyear Dunlop Tires
- Hear ideas on how to accomplish an agile pricing process in a volatile market and be ready for the future
- Frameworks to drive organic growth
- Best practices on capability building to have the best pricing team and be ready for year ahead
Pol Vanaerde - President - European Pricing Platform & Ebrahim A. Elebiary – Pricing & Sales Operations Director - Commercial EU – Goodyear
End of the event.
More than 25 years of B2B & B2C general management, sales, marketing, pricing and business development expertise in an international responsibility provides a more holistic view on pricing.
Taking multiple views into account is essential, when planning your next pricing steps.
Especially in the construction industry, which is a mix of mostly local and partly regional influences.
Glenn Mylle has over 28 years of experience at FedEx. He is based at the FedEx European HQ in Hoofddorp, where is the VP of Revenue Management & Business Analytics for Europe. His team is responsible for pricing across all channels and segments, revenue management tactics, network optimization, performance analytics and commercial modeling. Before his current job Glenn has held leadership roles across several areas, including Customer Experience, Strategic Planning, Product Marketing or Field Marketing. Glenn holds a commercial engineering degree from the KU Leuven and a Master in Management from VLEKHO.
Manuel is a senior pricing leader with 10 years’ experience in B2B pricing. He has successfully designed and executed several pricing systems with a total turnover +€1bn. Currently he is working as Director Customer Pricing at Jungheinrich.
As a manager of solution strategy, I have gathered over decade of experience in the pricing industry. Working for multiple consultancy companies, building up strong strategic background but also implementing pricing software in various industries as an E2E project manager and configuration engineer, the combination of technical experience and strategic knowledge I own is key and necessary in the pricing software industry. I am a motivated and enthusiastic problem solver happy to engage with customers and prospects, supporting them on their pricing journey – which can start at whatever point you are.
Ebrahim A. Elebiary
Passion for pricing comes from the diversity of topics handled internally and stakeholders involved externally. With that, Ebrahim has moved across pricing roles: operational pricing, pricing transformation, price team capability building on a local and regional basis in great companies like Goodyear, FedEx, P&G. Ebrahim has been running value-finding projects in Belgium, France, Germany, and currently on a European level. Given the constant changes in value generation, Ebrahim is keen on strengthening pricing organizations, learning new trends/skills, and having fun finding new paths to value.
Established global pricing expert with previous background in IT, Online, Operations and customer facing roles.
International experience, having worked across multiple countries and cultures with a track record of managing employees with different backgrounds. As a leader looking to be fair and setup diverse and inclusive departments either from scratch or help improve performance by developing the teams that eventually are doing the hard work.
Specialties: International experience in Pricing, Merchandising, Web Marketing, IT, Services and Operations in global functions. Regular speaker at pricing conferences.
Pete brings 20 years of product strategy experience, helping Fortune 500 companies harness Big Data to improve business performance. As Senior Vice President of Products and Science, Pete is responsible for leading Zilliant’s R&D efforts and defining the product lifecycle and requirements. Prior to Zilliant, Pete served as Vice President of Product Marketing at Yclip. Prior to Yclip, Pete managed KD1’s highly scalable data mining and decision support applications used by Walgreens, Lowe’s Home Improvement and Pepsi/Frito Lay. He also worked at Kelly Information Systems where he oversaw product development and implementation of their multi-terabyte data warehouse analytics product line. In addition, Pete has worked in consulting and product development roles with Category Management, Inc. and Procter & Gamble. He earned his B.B.A. in Quantitative Analysis and Information Systems from the University of Cincinnati.
Sofia Simaria has led Zilliant’s European Data Science Team for four years where she is responsible for a team of six data scientists who bring their quantitative or engineering backgrounds, paired with solid consulting experience, to deliver outstanding results to Zilliant customers. Sofia and her team are responsible for ensuring that the pricing models are configured to meet business needs and pricing strategies are executed effectively. Additionally, they devote time to research and development activities, continuous methodology and platform innovation, and close collaboration with the Zilliant product and engineering teams to increase the value of the software and science provided to customers. Prior to Zilliant, Sofia worked in management consulting at Ernst & Young, focusing on business modelling, analytics and operational research as well as many years in academia as a researcher and lecturer in the areas of industrial engineering and optimization.
Jordi Graells is a Global Pricing Capability Owner at Schneider Electric with 10 years of experience in conducting business transformations on different B2B industries with a focus on Top-Line growth. In his current role, Jordi leverages on digitalization and advanced pricing models to create sustainable implementation of the group Commercial Policy & Pricing guidelines. He holds and Engineering degree from École Polytechnique (France).
Simon Czaplok is Analytics & AI Business Partner in the Global Pricing team of Schneider Electric. With 12+ years experience in Data, Analytics and ERP processes from Media Industry, Finance to Pricing, he focusses in his current role on building the right organization and ensure data availability & readiness for data-driven decision making. He leverages for best practices in organization and governance from his experience from local operations (DACH zone) to global implementation projects (Analytics, S/4 Hana).
Dr. Danilo Zatta
Dan Zatta is a seasoned advisors and thought leader in the field of Pricing and TopLine Excellence at Horváth. Dan is also the author of “The Pricing Model Revolution” (Wiley, 2022).
As a management consultant for more than 25 years, he advises and coaches many of the world’s best-known organizations. Dan has led hundreds of projects both at national and global level for multinationals, small and medium-sized companies as well as investment funds in numerous industries, generating substantial profit increases. His advisory work typically focuses on programs of excellence in pricing and sales, revenue growth, corporate strategies, topline transformations, and redesign of business and revenue models. Dan’s expertise covers B2B as well as B2C on a global scale.
Daniëlle van der Ende
Daniëlle van der Ende is the Product Marketing Director of Visualfabriq. Prior to that, she walked the walk and talked the talk of the CPG industry for over ten years. Combining her experience in CPG in marketing, sales and finance with a degree in product design, she is now on a mission: to revolutionize data driven decision making in CPG companies. This stems from a strong believe that people and solutions complement each other in an ideal world. Whilst solutions are best for modelling, predicting and repetitive tasks, Daniëlle believes people should be changemakers, building business relationships and driving innovation.
Dr. Jose Mendoza
Jose Mendoza is an Associate Professor of Practice in Retailing and Consumer Sciences at the University of Arizona. He focuses on consumer pricing, retail technologies, artificial intelligence marketing, and consumer neuroscience. He is an experienced senior global marketing executive with over 20 years of experience in global marketing alone. Mendoza is also a Researcher in Strategic and Global pricing, Retail Technologies, Consumer Behavior, and Pricing Research methodologies. He had international roles in Latin America, Europe, and the USA in over 50 countries. Dr. Mendoza has presented at global conferences in Latin America, Europe, and the USA.
Mohamed is the CTO of Predictive Layer, identified as an expert of Machine Learning/AI with in-depth knowledge of dynamic pricing and time-series forecasting. With more than 10 years of experience deploying Machine Learning solutions in different industries like energy, supply-chain, retail and commodities, he is a unique interlocutor for pricing managers and analysts. The value creation for businesses from the industrialization of AI solutions is his main focus of attention.
10+ years of passion for pricing, aftermarket and sales in different B2B industries with a focus on digitalization and implementation of advanced pricing tools / models to maximize customer experience and sustainable Top- and Bottom-Line growth.
Currently leading the parts pricing at TEREX for 17 brands across the world.
Matt Johnston is a seasoned commercial marketing professional possessing over 20 years Pricing, Product and Segmentation experience with Tier 1 brands in Europe, North America, the MENA region and Southeast Asia.
Matt is founder and CEO of a SaaS market research startup called EPIC Conjoint. Top global brands such as Vodafone Group, Philips, Three, Virgin Media and Whirlpool use EPIC Conjoint’s agile survey platform to optimize profit by predicting customers’ product preferences and willingness-to-pay in near real time.
Yekta Yeganeh is Managing Consultant at Vendavo, leading the EMEA consulting practice. Previously a management consultant at McKinsey & Company, she joined Vendavo 2014. Directing large-scale international projects across various industries, she helps our clients meet and exceed their goals by delivering and managing commercial excellence transformation projects for strategic pricing, implementing an integrating pricing software, and organizational change management.
Darius is a Business Consultant with 14+ years of professional experience in pricing and digital transformations. He is an advocate for elevating commercial excellence to strategic levels in organizations and an expert in building dynamic pricing capabilities in commoditized markets.
Before joining Vendavo, he delivered several complex business transformation initiatives in B2B manufacturing, distribution, and financial services. Darius also worked at Simon-Kucher & Partners advising clients on top-line growth, price optimization and margin improvement initiatives.
Darius holds a Masters in International Economic Relations from the Cracow University of Economics in Poland.
Cenk is an actuary with 17 years of experience and is currently the senior manager of pricing in Generali Turkey. He has been working on the modelling and pricing of non-life insurance risk as well as the tariff management of portfolios. He focuses on understanding and modelling the nature of risk and customer behaviour. He is also in the Board of Directors of Actuarial Society of Turkey.
Isaias Jaramillo-Rojas is a Solution Strategist at Pricefx, he provides guidance in the sales process by creating suitable and custom solutions for companies that are looking to boost their pricing performance. This empowers them to make better pricing decisions, optimizing for margin gains, improving sales outcomes and identifying areas of opportunity.
Working in the chemical industry as a Pricing Manager in the DACH Region, he focused on the development of omni-channel distribution strategies and automatization of end-to-end pricing business processes.
After living in Germany for 10 years he has become a proud ambassador of Mexican cuisine.
Daniel Antolin is Managing Director and leads the European Pricing & Commercial Strategy practice. He brings more than 20 years expertise in pricing and commercial excellence and advises clients in the B2B and B2C area on pricing strategy, pricing analytics and latest pricing technology. Daniel has won multiple awards for his pricing consulting work.
Daniel Lindner is Strategy Principal Director in Accenture’s European Pricing & Commercial strategy team. Since 2012, he has led more than 100 consulting projects for market-leading and mid-sized clients from across B2B and B2C industries. His focus areas are among others pricing strategy, digital asset pricing and pricing software. He has won several consulting awards for his pricing approaches.
Dr. Marcus Demmelmair
Dr. Marcus F. Demmelmair is senior project leader within Accenture’s CEO & Enterprise Strategy practice. Marcus’ passion is to advise on commercial strategies leveraging new business models, analytics & artificial intelligence as well as innovative technologies. Over 9 years of consulting, Marcus help clients to find new levers for top-line growth across various B2C and B2B industries in Europe, Asia and the US.
Bart Van den Langenbergh
Bart Van den Langenbergh is a Strategy Manager focusing on Commercial Excellence topics such as Pricing Excellence & Portfolio Management at Monitor Deloitte and has gained broad experience across different industries.
Simon is a Senior Manager within the Strategy department of Deloitte, focusing on Commercial Strategy & Pricing.
Prior to joining Deloitte, Simon has worked 10+ years on pricing and analytics in payments, healthcare (med-dev) and transportation industries. Assignments ranged from value-based pricing projects to leading pricing transformation programs as head of a pricing organisation. His operational background in pricing and analytics from the industry enables him to identify the value levers and issues of clients around pricing and revenue optimization.
Ji-Hoon DIERCKX is Chairman, Co-Founder & CEO of PricingOne, a Revenue Management consulting firm founded in 2019 with offices in Geneva and Dubai.
Ji-Hoon comes with more than 20 years of experience in CPG. His consumer-centric RGM approach consistently brings significant Net Sales and Margin growth across consumer goods sectors.Prior to PricingOne, Ji-Hoon brought Value-based Pricing to P&G, where he also Transformed new product development via predictive tools, and more recently enabled year-on-year record revenue and profit for the Gillette business across Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Samer Gabr is the Co- founder and Chief of Product of PricingOne, a Revenue Management consulting firm founded in 2019 with offices in Geneva and Dubai.
Samer comes with more than 20 years of experience in Business Model Transformation and Pricing Analytics. His consumer-centric RGM approach consistently brings significant Net Sales and Margin growth across consumer goods sectors.
Prior to PricingOne, Samer Led business model transformation across Europe, Middle-East & Africa as well as transforming Pricing Analytics and Dynamic Revenue Growth in the Arabian peninsula region at Procter & Gamble.
Dr. Markus Husemann-Kopetzky
Dr. Markus Husemann-Kopetzky is an experienced pricing expert, passionate researcher, and the founder of the Price Management Institute – a consulting firm helping e-commerce players to grow revenue, profit, and enterprise value. As a guest researcher at the Freie Universität Berlin, Markus contributes to cutting-edge pricing research, teaches Master's students, and advises doctoral researchers. In his professional career, Markus held consulting and management roles in various industries for 12+ years. He was also in the trenches: Markus worked and led in the "machine room of pricing," developing and implementing pricing strategies for the worldwide-leading online retailer in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
Nick Boyer has more than 15 years of experience in pricing, commercial excellence and project delivery.
At PROS, Nick is responsible for advising prospects and customers on a variety of business challenges. He has been with PROS for 11 years and played a lead role in implementations in Chemicals, Distribution, Manufacturing and Aftermarket parts. Before joining PROS Nick has held various leadership roles implementing ERP, CRM and Pricing solutions with Saint-Gobain, Tarmac and Boots. Nick holds a degree in Computer Science (BSc) and is a Chartered Accountant (ACA) and Prince2 Practitioner.
Nicolas Manuelli is a Partner at BCG (Paris office). He is a core member of the Marketing, Sales & Pricing and Industrial Good practice areas. Nicolas focuses on B2B pricing and leads AI, data science, and advanced analytics solutions for his clients. Since joining BCG in 2013, Nicolas has led over 40 engagements. Recent projects include a data-driven transformation at a B2B client to boost commercial performance, developing and implementing pricing tools for an chemical client, and commercial transformations.
Mehrdad Moslemi joined Vistex in 2018 as a Solution Advisor for Pre-Sales Demo, working on pricing solutions for EMEA. Through his mathematics and computer science studies, he has a natural understanding of numbers and formulas. Mehrdad loves tracking prices in many different categories (B2B/B2C) and uncovering their secrets. Customers’ challenges are often like a riddle and pondering over them and solving them piece by piece makes his job extremely interesting. As he explains, “when you understand the strategies, you never buy too expensive again”.
Claudia Garcia Cueto
Claudia joined Vistex in October 2017, specifically at the European headquarters in Waldorf (Germany), supporting pre-sales initiatives across Europe for different sectors such as automotive, pharma, insurance, etc. In 2018, she moved to Spain to manage Iberia's pre-sales initiatives (Spain and Portugal). In 2019, Claudia obtained her CPP (Certified Pricing Professional). Currently, her daily work is focused on the various pricing initiatives in EMEA.
Eiko van Hettinga
Eiko van Hettinga is Co-founder and Managing Director of 7Learnings. His company helps leading European retailers optimise prices and marketing decisions with Machine Learning Technology. Before founding 7Learnings, Eiko was COO at Thermondo. One of the fastest growing startups in Europe.
Dr. Ingo Reinhardt
Before founding buynomics, Ingo was a Senior Director with Simon-Kucher & Partners, a global leader in pricing. He holds a PhD in Management from the University of Cologne and diplomas in Management and Mathematics. He was a PostDoc at the University of Oxford and published in the Strategic Management Journal.
Gagan is an Associate Partner with Bain & Company. He has 16+ years of experience in deploying transformative analytics solutions to solve problems across pricing, promotions, customer and marketing analytics. He has led a number of engagements with a particular focus on consumer goods and retail industry. Gagan brings experience of working with sr. execs to develop strategy, thought partnership and has led global teams to deliver large scale projects, with a firm focus on commercial value addition. He is passionate about the topics of markdown, personalization, RGM, promotion and pricing optimization. Gagan is married and has a 4 year old son, he lives with his family in Dubai.
Sheetal is a Commercial Pricing Lead at Zalando in Berlin and is currently working on pricing strategy to move away from discount driven growth towards a more sustainable growth by de-averaging the investments on customer segmentation due to changing market and economic conditions (that is, changing demands and inflation). Her efforts have been directed towards moving away from manual discounting for non-seasonal articles towards algorithmic discounts. Before Zalando, she introduced dynamic pricing for a digital movers and packers platform, and further refined surge pricing for a private ride-hailing company. She has also successfully also set-up cross-functional pricing teams of technical and commercial backgrounds. She introduced and implemented a monetisation strategy that resulted in an incremental revenue growth of 49% in the ride-hailing company. Sheetal has her MBA from IE Business School, Spain and Bocconi School of Management, Italy and with a diverse background with strong communication skills and business acumen. She is also a certified yoga and meditation teacher.
Benjamin Lesne is VP, Revenue Management CPG & Retail at Revenue.ai.
Revenue Growth Management Strategist with 15+ years of experience leading Global projects of Finance & Revenue management transformation in FMCG companies: Danone, Kellogg, Nestle, Energizer, and others.
Benjamin’s experience spans the 4 Revenue Growth Management pillars: Pricing, Promotion, Mix, and Trade Terms.
Thorsten Lips is a partner at Horváth & Partner, responsible for Sales, Service, Marketing and Pricing. Thorsten works in Consulting for more than 20 years, helping organizations from various industries to optimize their Pricing. His expertise covers B2C as well as B2B companies in Europe, Asia and the US. Thorsten has written various professional articles and is a key note speaker at management meetings and conferences.
Business Entrepreneur, Executive Data & Analytics Leader. 15 years of leading analytics disruption in different fields with global teams. Enabling business transformations in CPG, Retail, Distribution, Commodity trading, Lifesciences and other industries.
Meet top pricing colleagues
This forum attracts a differentiated audience in terms of seniority.
This forum attracts a global audience with a variety of geographies.
Why you should join!
We stimulate an atmosphere of discussion and interaction, the best way to learn.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
A carefully selected speaking team of top pricing professionals, all active within your industry. No general talk, but only to-the point and useful presentations.
With more than 1000 minutes of network opportunity, you have plenty of time to connect with pricing colleagues from all over Europe.
REFLECT & PRACTICE
Reflect on your key priorities and how to make it really happen ! Translate your key learnings into real change.
A word from our attendees of 2021
"I was honored to participate in the 15th edition of the EPP European & Global Pricing Forum as speaker and panelist. It has been really great to meet again in person and share best practices and experiences with some of the most talented and successful pricing and revenue experts in B2B and B2C. Thanks, Pol, Mariana, and the rest of the team for organizing such a great event. "
José Vela - General Manager. Director of Pricing - Spandex
"I think attending the EPP forum gives one of the best ROI for any Pricing Professional. I had the privilege of presenting at the 15th EPP European & Global Pricing Forum and it gave me an opportunity to learn from best practices of Pricing experts from other industries. EPP forum also brings together Pricing vendors and Consulting firms who could help with your organizational problems"
Manoj Khokale, Head of Pricing Transformation, Nokia
"EPP adds a lot to the pricing domain. My experience is always enhanced by the great organization directed at combining expertise from various industries with vital upcoming trends in pricing. Being able to network, listen and learn, and be exposed to top professionals stimulates creativity and helps me take a fresh perspective back to work."
Ebrahim A. Elebiary - Pricing Manager Consumer Europe Central - Goodyear Dunlop Tires
"I am grateful to participate in the 15th EPP European & Global Pricing Forum, the opportunity to present and be a part of the panel discussion. It was an amazing experience to see professionals, experts, leaders, and executives from different industries in the pricing and revenue management function. The diversity of topics discussed and presented is very impressive. It was very interesting to see post-covid, the importance of data in making decisions and sharing the know-how across industries. It was quite a humbling experience for me given the highly experienced professionals of their respective industries and how EPP has given this platform and brought us together to share knowledge, take me out of my cocoon of my own (ride-hailing) industry and my company, get exposed and inspired by some of the ideas."
Sheetal Chavan - Pricing Lead - Free Now
"Great experience to attend my first EPP event as a speaker, hopefully not the last. An excellent opportunity to exchange with pricing experts from different industries as well as with vendors with super-advanced proposals to help companies. I recommend joining, to learn, share and also enlarge your pricing network."
Pedro Argudo – Business Intelligence Consultant– Schneider Electric
"An event with a very rich and diverse program and lots of good networking opportunities. Presenters were covering topics on the edge of the pricing science, ranging from value and behavioral pricing to change management, to Artificial Intelligence applications. The ambiance was relaxed and productive, made of pricing professionals who face concrete issues and are keen to exchange methodologies and experience. All in all, certainly time well spent."
Roberto Bedotto – Former EMEA Pricing Director - EATON Electrical sector
"The EPP European & Global Pricing Forum is an amazing event for Pricing professionals from all types of industries. The event consists of several high-level speakers, from all over the world, who are sharing their experiences and ideas about Pricing and Revenue Management, showing real cases and applications, and discussing the future of the sector. I truly recommend this forum for anyone who is looking to gain relevant knowledge and create a great professional network."
Pedro Piccoli Soares - Executive Advanced Profit Management & AI - Sixt
The Forum will take place at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, at Schiphol airport (approx. 10 min by car, transfer free of charge) with its 440 hotel rooms and conference rooms, is about 15 km away from the city center. Directly opposite lies the Amsterdam forest, an ideal spot for running, cycling and walking. The location of the hotel in Amsterdam is easily accessible by car or public transport. There are multiple restaurants in the hotel; Trattoria with a weekly changing Italian menu, Sports & Media bar and/or our Bistro with a monthly change menu based on seasonal ingredients.
EPP has secured a preferential room rate at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Schiphol in Amsterdam. In order to make your reservation, please download the booking form HERE and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This offer is only available until Friday 21st October, so early booking is advised.
Our industry-led content pieces are free to download for all. You will only need to fill the form once, after that you will be able to view the current and future content at any time.
Legacy pricing systems are harming B2B: do this instead.
In this whitepaper, we will delineate between pricing systems of record and systems of management, explore how they are used together, uncover an inmediate value-add opportunity, and introduce a vision for real-time, dynamic omnichannel pricing that doesn’t require ERP manipulation.
From Manual to Milliseconds. A playbook for becoming dynamic in B2B
What’s The Perfect Price? The process of price optimization
Price optimization is many things to different people. In fact, there is both a science and an art to the process. When applied correctly, the process of pricing science will organize disparate sets of data and turn them into powerful, actionable insights. When applied incorrectly it can hinder accurate price setting and miss windows of opportunity. For further information on what the perfect price is, check this eBook.
How Visualfabriq supports navigating high inflation
Inflation is at a level that we haven’t seen for decades. The rise in commodity prices, cost of energy and logistics and increased labour expenses puts pressure on gross profit of CPG’s all over the world. Suddenly, achieving profitability targets for 2022 is a challenge. Companies are forced to reconsider pricing strategies for this year and beyond. They have to understand how their assortment contributes to profitability – and where there are risks.
This paper shows how you can use the Visualfabriq platform to address the complexity of the current inflation, and how you can prepare for the future.
Monetizing digital offerings in the software dominant age
Software-dominant offerings are commanding a growing share of the product and service mix across traditional industries. But pricing such offerings to successfully monetize them isn’t easy, especially for many incumbents. Taking the shift toward offering digitization seriously requires a focused rethinking of pricing strategies, considering the development of new monetization concepts. Jointly with experts from GoogleCloud and Microsoft, Accenture has designed an approach how to shape go to market, pricing strategy and price setting for digital assets.
Drive revenue growth and boost margins with smarter pricing
This eBook explores the challenges B2B pricing teams are facing today in the new selling era. By addressing and fixing the technology gap in the pricing process, businesses can deliver the right price, at the right time, in the right channel, for all buyer engagements—and beat their competitors who are still using spreadsheets.
Bain & Company series of articles
Bain & Company developed a series of articles available for you to download about pricing & inflation. An excellent reading for you to gain knowledge and make better decision.
Meet pricing decision makers from:
EPP Members benefit from discounted rates. Not a member yet? Register here.
GROUP DISCOUNT * :
The most popular way to attend – Attend as a team to learn and build company-wide insights!
> Get -30% on all tickets from 3+ tickets on : contact email@example.com
* Group booking discount doesn’t apply to Solution Provider Tickets
GROUP BOOKING (Minimum 3 tickets) Save min. € 500/ticket
**GROUP BOOKING CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org**
· Access to workshops (only for industry practitioners)
· Access to 2 conference days
· Coffee breaks & Lunches for 2 days
· Access to event networking app
· Unique networking dinner
· PDF Speaker presentations
Once registration is completed, all tickets are transferable but never refundable.