SAVE THE DATE – 17th OF APRIL 2018 !
This year our “Pharma Pricing and Profit Optimisation Benchmark (Thought Leadership Meeting)” will take place the 17th of April in Frankfurt and once again will bring together the best industry’s speakers, senior executives and innovators to discuss the latest benchmarks and developments in the pricing and profit optimisation area.
Last year, we welcomed international pricing and market access professionals from: Amgen /Becton Dickinson/ALK Abelló/ Sonova AG/Edwards Lifesciences/ Biogen/ Roche Diagnostics/ Ferring International Center S.A/Novartis Oncology/Teva Olympus Europa SE & CO. KG/ Baxter Healthcare and many more. Join us this year in Frankfurt!
Some testimonials on last year’s event …
“The topics were focused and relevant.”
“The meeting was very valuable and fully met my expectations.”
“It was great to have small focused groups with others that are experts in the field.”
“Very interesting attendees with diverse companies and backgrounds at the table; very interesting topics that were discussed in groups
“All presentations were interesting and well prepared.”
“I liked the focus. I do not think we could do more within the timeframe.”
We are finalising the research to define the full agenda. If you think you have a high impact insight to share with the Life Sciences pricing and market access professionals ; Please contact Mariana Flores: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our event year by year gathers a high motivated audience of industry leaders from around the world, with decision makers focused on pricing and profit optimization for Life Sciences, on Pharma and MedTech, bringing the latest challenges, benchmarks and developments in the pricing and profit optimization world.
What you can expect ?
- Be part of a selected group of pricing and market access leaders from the Pharma and MedTech industry to build relationships, discuss and learn from the best.
- Initiate a thought leadership dialogue on emerging pricing and commercial topics in the global Life Sciences – Pharma AND Medtech – market.
- Leave with new – and practical – insights: how to face the new pricing and monetization challenges – and benefit from the newest technologies and market insights.
Participate in the European Pricing Platform community !
1 BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
With more than 1000 minutes of network opportunity, you have plenty of time to connect with pricing colleagues from all over Europe.
We stimulate an atmosphere of discussion and interaction, the best way to learn.
3 LEARN FROM THE BEST
A carefully selected speaking team of top pricing professionals, all active within your industry. No general talk, but only to-the point and useful presentations.
4 REFLECT & PRACTICE
Reflect on your key priorities and how to make it really happen ! Translate your key learnings into real change.
Meet all the attendees and exchange business cards
This session will cover a benchmark of operational pricing approaches, analytical uses, tools, and trends/new techniques being applied in the market. The study cover across the spectrum of pharmaceutical company types as well as techniques, with a broad range of survey participant feedback.
Attendees will be able to see what techniques are available, how they are doing in leveraging the full set of tools and see where new technologies like machine learning are impacting pricing analysis.
- Overview of key biosimilar trends and dynamics across Europe
- Benchmarking and evaluation of biosimilar pricing (list and net) and market access
- Key considerations and implications for biopharma companies (through lens of originator and biosimilar organizations)
Health Strategies Group will present results of a short survey covering the current and emerging state of MEA agreements. Attendees will gain a pulse of their peers from across the global (bio)pharmaceutical industry market access functions to benchmark own thinking on managed entry agreements. This session will also offer an abbreviated MEA “playbook” of operational frameworks and processes to guide MEA planning, structure and prioritization of concepts.
A benchmark/review of combination therapy pricing trends, and the implications overall for pharmaceutical pricing.
An intense 1-hour hands on review about how to incorporate these insights and roll them out
- What are the challenges in implementing these insights:
- How do you effectively get buy-in and rollout insights to affiliates for a broad range of advanced operational pricing strategies and tools?
- How can the insights from biosimilar trends be used to devise effective pricing strategies? How can these pricing strategies be effectively rolled out?
- Learn about a new MEA modeling tool for managed entry agreements that aims to satisfy a high unmet industry need for optimizing MEA profitability. You will have the opportunity to share feedback with the product designer to optimize your MEA profitability.
- Hands on discussion with a broad range of effectively implementing solutions to pricing challenges
Alan Crowther, President of Global Markets, Alliance Life Sciences
Kevin Barnett, Managing Partner, Promidian Consulting
Bertrand Tardivel, Former Head of Global Pricing, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
EPP - together with its Founding Partner Alliance Life Sciences - focus on bringing together an exclusive group of pricing related professionals of the Life Sciences industries to create a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience. To be able to achieve this, EPP invites only top level speakers, who are each of them experts in their domains. Judge for yourself!
Sue Caleo-Naeyaert , Global Head Pricing, Market Access and Policy Biosimilars at Fresenius-Kabi SwissBioSim
“This is a great conference which covers most pricing topics with a decent amount of detail. Anyone can benefit from this conference no matter how experienced”
Henderson Azevedo, Global Pricing Oncology at Bayer
“A highly recommended forum for pricing professionals”
Ian Tidswell, Founder and Lead Consultant at een Consulting GmbH
The EPP Life Sciences Pricing Forum is a unique event for learning about the latest pricing challenges and techniques to address them, due to the deep experiences and skills of the participants and speakers
“This is a really good environment to be in.”
Klaas Postema, Executive Director Market Access at Actavis
I’m open to the discussion to sharpen the mind. This is a really good environment to be in.
Oliver van Zon, International Pricing Director at Amgen
Strong interactive format with participants driving the break-out topics!
“It’s much more lively and interactive!”
Madalina Preda, European Pricing Supervisor at Corning BV
It is much more lively and focussed on burning issues in the Life Science markets.
, at Biogen
, at BD
Meet pricing decision makers from:
For preferred room rates : please contact email@example.com
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Airport/Terminal 1, Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15 | Rhein Main Airport, 60549 Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
This unique event is organised by the European Pricing Platform together with its Founding Partner Alliance Life Sciences.
*prices in EURO