Embracing new pricing models in the age of digital transformation
The EPP team is very proud to announce the 12th yearly EPP® Global & European Pricing Forum. This year the forum will focus on the newest thinking, innovative pricing concepts and latest insights from leading pricing and monetization experts across the world.
Most industries face the digital revolution. And it’s not only an IT challenge, it’s very much a pricing and monetization challenge. How should you adapt your pricing and revenue model given digital trends? How to adapt pricing to the changing customer journey? How to deal with the multi-channel challenges and become more agile in pricing? What opportunity is there from the newest pricing technologies as machine learning, artificial intelligence or large data – and how do we really implement them in practice ? And from whom can we learn?
Answers to these questions will be discussed, in a very interactive format, at the 12th annual EPP® Global & European Pricing Forum. This will be the “must” attend event of the year to stay ahead of the game as a pricing professional!
The forum agenda will cover:
- Learn how driving profitable growth through dynamic B2B pricing
- Discover the power of Predictive Analytics to exploit the true potential of big data
- Explore the opportunities of price differentiation and how to achieve price transparency in a multi-channel strategy
- Find out how to shift to subscription-based pricing models for revenue maximisation
- Maximise the potential of benchmarking and competitive intelligence to harness the power of comparison
The EPP Global & European Pricing Forum is a truly innovative thought leadership event with a non-conference format.
Do you want to receive the pre-launch of the programme? – Use the ‘download brochure’ button above. Or contact Elisa: email@example.com
The Forum’s agenda was created together with the industry, and we are very proud to announce that the 2017 event will include:
- Innovative workshops
- Interactive round tables discussions
- Panel Sessions
- 2 Breakouts sessions: B2B & B2C
- 18+ senior industry speakers sharing best practices and real case studies
Download the 2017 brochure now for the speaker line-up, agenda, workshops, pass information and more.
Reasons to attend the event:
- Participate in the debate led by 20+ global top-notch industry leaders through keynote presentations, foresight panels and insightful breakout sessions
- Translate speaker insights and analysis into bottom-line impact for your business
- Network with 100+ industry peers in an unsurpassed environment for exchange and collaboration
If you are an influencer or specialize in pricing based on AI, machine learning- or agile pricing strategies in a digital world – we want to hear from you !
If you would like to contribute to this unique forum,
please contact Elisa Arias : firstname.lastname@example.org