The must-do RGM & Pricing conference
2nd EPP Global FMCG/Consumer Goods
Pricing & Revenue Growth Management Forum
The 2nd EPP Global FMCG/Consumer Goods Pricing & Revenue Growth Management Forum+ 2 Day RGM for Consumer Goods Training is the only global pricing forum dedicated to FMCG and Consumer Goods (CPG) companies.
This unique forum brings together the pricing and revenue growth management (RGM) thought leaders, technology innovators and industry practitioners to share innovative insights, practical roadmaps and real-life best practices to enhance your pricing and RGM projects, and help you achieve a genuine ‘Triple Win’ – between Consumers, Manufacturers and Customers/Retailers.
If you are involved in pricing and revenue management, monetization of digital, revenue growth, trade, channel management, ecommerce & omnichannel management, data science, brand or category management – and targeting the end consumer/shopper – this is a must-do conference for you and will be a key enabler for you to accelerate your net sales and margins, despite currently raising inflation.
- Defining your consumer centric pricing strategy and value creation
- Implementing your Revenue Growth Management game-plan: the 5 RGM Levers
(Pack Price Architecture, Consumer Pricing, Promotion Effectiveness, Mix and Go-to-Market)
- Integrating your pricing and revenue growth strategy into your day-to-day operations and execution
+ a unique, 2 day pre-forum learning program, to assess your Revenue Growth Management maturity, accelerate RGM concepts and share best practices. On day 2 of this training you identify key RGM opportunities for your organisation during an intensive, hands-on workshop. See the full programme of this unique training on the EPP Academy webpages -> here
The training and workshop will enable you to understand and identify the most effective Revenue Management levers, to effectively mitigate current inflation prices, along actionable RGM Interventions, bridging Consumer Value, Brand Building, Pack Price Architecture, Consumer Pricing, Mix, Shopper-based Promotion Effectiveness and Omnichannel Commercial planning.
If you have any questions about the event or if you would like to be part of our 2022 edition,
please Contact Mariana Flores at email@example.com
Look who was registered (selection) :
May 17th 2022
Ji-Hoon Dierckx - Founder & CEO - PricingOne and Francisco Ramirez - Senior Manager - PricingOne and Samer Gabr - Chief of Product - PricingOne
- Price Pack Architecture : optimal lineup and assortment, including optimal incremental Innovations, to maximize growth.
- Consumer Pricing : right price strategy, and consumer value based tactics
- Mix Optimisation : How to leverage optimal Mix across product, brand, channel and retailer dimensions.
- Introduction to Promotion Effectiveness, in line with brand and pricing strategy.
- Introduction to Commercial Plan by Retailer.
FULL PROGRAM ON EPP PORTAL SITE -> HERE
May 18th 2022
Ji-Hoon Dierckx - Founder & CEO - PricingOne and Francisco Ramirez - Senior Manager - PricingOne and Samer Gabr - Chief of Product – PricingOne
- General reminder of RGM levers
- Business review ( external factors, Brands, Trade, Finance )
- Self assessment review
- RGM levers teamwork
- Pricing confidence
- Market growth analysis
- Team discussion based on key RGM questions supported by self assessment and pre-work
- Brainstorming ideas
- Presentation to group
- Mapping of opportunities
- Business Impact, revenue generation
- Enabler/ Accelerator of RGM best practices
FULL PROGRAM ON EPP PORTAL SITE -> HERE
May 19th 2022
- Welcome by EPP President: Pol Vanaerde – President – EPP
- Chairperson Opening Remarks: Ji-Hoon Dierckx – Founder & CEO – PricingOne
- Speed Networking Session – Meet all the attendees and exchange business cards
Ji-Hoon Dierckx - Founder & CEO – PricingOne & Aurore Chaussé - Global Category & RGM Director - BEL Group
- Revenue Growth Management as major enabler to offset COGS impact
- Need to go beyond Pricing and seek a genuine triple win for consumers, customers and the company
- Starting from the Consumer’s Value Creation and Value Capture
Wendy Janssen - Head of Business Strategy & Analytics - Mars
- Understanding exactly your price strategy and its definition
- Find out the key elements that define your price strategy
- Embracing a customer centric pricing model to define your RGM price strategy
Shreya Basu - Regional Revenue Growth Manager – Bacardi
- Identify the value of each of your products and transform your portfolio development
- Pricing new products/innovation – key strategies to price your new products, its process and structure
- How to achieve a clear diffraction from one product to another in your portfolio
Lalit Aggarwal - Head of Corporate Pricing - METRO AG & Thomas Delloye - Director, Business Solutions - Zilliant Inc.
- Why it can be challenging to connect strategy to effective execution in CPG
- How to prioritize and deliver useful insights for sales, including: recommending cross- and upsell opportunities, highlighting priority product/brand opportunities, flagging contract volume compliance issues, moving end-of-lifecycle, short-dated or excess inventory, and launching new products at scale across a global company
- How to leverage predictive sales analytics to sell more effectively to all customers, regardless of the route to market
Forum Session 2: Implementing your Revenue Growth Management game-plan: the 5 RGM Levers (Pack Price Architecture, Consumer Pricing, Promotion Effectiveness, Mix and Go-to-Market)
Ji-Hoon Dierckx - Founder & CEO – PricingOne & Samer Gabr – Chief of Product - PricingOne
5 RGM Levers and 15 Interventions to accelerate/protect Consumer Goods’ net sales and sales margins
- The 5 levers of Pricing and Revenue Growth Management for Consumer Goods
- Pack Price Architecture to optimize current portfolio and innovation pipeline
- Integrating Pricing and RGM Strategy into differentiated commercial plans
Enrique Perez Abelleyra - Revenue Management Senior Director - Pepsico Brasil Foods
- Portfolio management based on occasions and behavioural science
- Leveraging discrete choice modelling to identify roadmap of opportunities
Ingo Reinhardt - Co-Founder and Managing Director - Buynomics & Paul Hanke - Head of Sales - Buynomics
- The core problem of revenue management is anticipating how shoppers will react to offer, price, and promotion changes
- Legacy methods such as price elasticities are unable to provide reliable predictions given the complexity and dynamics of markets
- Use case: Use of the buynomics technology to assess the profitability of product innovations
Workshop B: Use Shelf Conjoint surveys to answer product or pricing questions, distribute it to a live target sample, analyse its results and simulate market share, pricing and profitability scenarios
Matt Johnston - Founder & CEO - EPIC Conjoint
Kerem Cataner – Director of Sales – Kantar & Ed Bishop – Head of Pre-Sales – Kantar
- Optimise trade promotion investments to unlock profitable growth across markets
- Design best strategies and wisely use promotional funds across brands and retail partners with intelligent processes and systems
- Market successes: key learnings, best practices, and pitfalls to avoid
Rafael Gomes - LatAm RGM Manager - Kimberly-Clark
Laurence Voltzenlogel - Global PRGM Director - Danone
- Optimising your omnichannel mix in line with your price strategy
- The omnichannel of your products – understand where to place your products and how this affects your pricing strategy
- Adapting your packaging, format and price according to the channel
Craig Woolf - Sales Director, EMEA - Exceedra by TELUS & Jordan Henderson - VP Client Solutions - Decision Insight by TELUS & John Bundy - VP Analytics - TABS Analytics by TELUS
- What base prices maximise incidence, unit sales and dollar sales for your products?
- How do competitor price changes impact incidence, unit sales, and dollar sales for your products?
- What is the impact of pricing changes on the category overall?
Murat Derindere - Global Net Revenue Management Director – Unilever
- Hear how the transformation and implementation was done when moving to eCommerce
- What are the key aspects and strategic elements when using the online channel?
- A successful execution, a case study, and key takeaways of innovative ways of using eCommerce
May 20th 2022
Forum Session 3: Integrating your pricing and revenue growth strategy into your day-to-day operations and execution
Ignasi Moreno – Pricing & Analytics Manager - Frit Ravich
- Find out how to predict and manage promotional effects
- Key elements to develop a promotion analysis
- New opportunities & trends
Dr. Danilo Zatta – Head of Pricing and Revenue Models - Horváth & Vincenzo D’Aurelio - Global Head of PMO & Transformation - Triumph
- How to turn data into insights and insights into action?
- What data can be used and which tools help to identify top-line potentials?
- Where are typical levers and how can they be addressed?
Wojciech Leszczak – Commercial Capability Director International Markets - Beam Suntory
- Change Management – getting the right people on board within your organisation and communicating the importance of your RGM & pricing teams
- How to organise the pricing competencies in the light of innovative revenue models
- Integrating pricing decisions in the company’s value chain to secure a profitable growth for the entire organisation
Stijn Mentzel – Lecturer Quantitative Market Research – Conjoint.ly
- Brand-Price Trade-Off (BPTO), a specialised tool to help you perfect the price of your NPD launches, as well as understand the impact of adjusting the price of your existing products
- A detailed case study will illustrate how to design and set up a BPTO study, as well as how to find the optimal price for your products
- How the BPTO can be used to identify key metrics, such as price elasticity, movements in volume share, and the impact of awareness and advertising.
Gustavo Mendonça - Global Head of Revenue Management Digital Solutions -The Kraft Heinz Company
- Our journey so far to build a user-centric pricing analytics digital solution
- The importance of a flexible platform and top-notch data scientists for a successful roll-out
- Now how do we drive adoption?
Benjamin Lesne - VP Revenue Management CPG & Retail - Revenue.AI
- Transform your RGM journey to accelerate both Sales and Profit
- From data cleansing (sell in – sell out, on & offline) through data consolidation to data-driven insights
- Why price alerting, building scenarios and recommendations will accelerate with virtual CoE (Pricing, Promotion, and Mix)
- 5 to 7% incremental profit enablement with virtual CoE
Fabrizio Bianchi - Industry Principal – Vistex & Davide Abis - Solution Architect, Pre-Sales - Vistex
- Steps to optimize and manage Prices in a holistic RGM approach
- Harmonize Price and Promotion strategies to enhance margins and market share
- Price in the Ecommerce / Direct To Consumer channel
Robin de Rooij - Senior Director and Global Net Revenue Management Lead – SKIM
- More data is making holistic, data-driven decisions more complex than ever before
- Learn how to more effectively bring together sometimes conflicting data, insights, and stakeholders
- Wargaming is the most fun you’ll have making important decisions!
Emilie Bianchi - Revenue Growth Manager – Western Europe – Barilla
- Learning from global behavioural shifts & predictive forecasting
- Data science to drive RGM
- The available tools supporting the implementation of pricing excellence
Matt Johnston - Founder & CEO - EPIC Conjoint
- See how price increases can be tested quickly with your target audience using a rapid Shelf conjoint survey
- Determine Price sensitivity and Willingness-to-Pay at a customer segment level using a rapid customer segment solution to understand how customers will react to price changes
- Using a case study, interpret results using clear visualisations and make insight driven decisions using easy to use market share and price simulators
Andy Williams - Revenue Growth Management Lead - Kellogg’s
- A case study of how RGM shifted from a pricing & promotion function, to the team enabling win-win agreements with customers as a result of gaining a deep understanding of the wider supply chain and customers’ challenges
Murat Derindere is Global Net Revenue Management Director in Unilever, leading the translation of Revenue Management competencies specifically for e-Commerce to drive competitive growth in that channel through different modalities. Murat is an innovative professional with a co-creation approach who has 15 years of experience in Unilever, mainly in Sales and Category/Channel management, through both local and global roles. He is competent in integrating operational lens and global/corporate strategies together to drive applicable frameworks to bring impact. He has a background in Economics and currently completing his Executive MBA at Erasmus Rotterdam University.
20 years of experiences in management, value creation, revenue management, global project management in transformation, trade marketing, RSE, international retailer negotiations in FMCG Industry in Europe and North America in worldwide leader companies (Danone & Nestlé).
Ji-Hoon DIERCKX comes with more than 20 years experience in CPG. First at Procter & Gamble, where he has been leading Revenue Growth Management (RGM) and Pricing Strategy. Then at PricingOne, a revenue management consulting firm, that he founded few years ago in Geneva and Dubai. His consumer-centric RGM approach consistently brings significant Net Sales and Margin growth across consumer goods sectors.
Wendy is a knowledgeable business and analytics leader with 15+ years’ experience in global roles across both CPG and Retail. Currently she is the Head of Business Strategy & Analytics at Mars, responsible for value creation in areas such as Strategic Revenue Management. Before Mars, Wendy worked at Kingfisher, as their Group Pricing Director, and Unilever, where she spent nearly 8 years as the Global Analytics & Pricing Director. She managed a team of data scientists and developed and implemented numerous analytical solutions to drive faster and more effective decision making in marketing, category management and sales. Furthermore, she was a core member of the global Net Revenue Management Centre of Excellence, responsible for consulting and capability building on topics around strategic pricing, channel pack price architecture, mix and trade promotions.
Sam Wolfenden leads the Revenue Management function for PepsiCo’s Europe region, based in the UK. He has over 14 years of experience in CPG Revenue Management & Commercial Strategy. Sam’s experience spans the full Revenue Management discipline, and in his current role is responsible for driving both the short & long term revenue management performance as well as an extensive capability, organisational, systems & analytics transformation programme. Sam holds an MEng in Aeronautical Engineering from Imperial College London.
Enrique Perez Abelleyra
Optimizing business performance via Revenue Management. Driving business strategy; using data driven insights, cross collaboration & execution, while developing company capability.
More than 15 years of progressive Omni-Channel achievements, capitalizing outstanding results and learnings from 5 top global FMCGs.
Aurore CHAUSSE comes with more than 20 years experience in CPG. She is an expert of marketing, category management and commercial strategy.
She is now leading the Bel Group transformation on Revenue Growth Management
15 years of experience in FMCG companies, on both Finance and Commercial Department.
After 10 years in controlling dept, being a strong business partnering and using finance knowledge, I decided to move to Revenue Growth Mgmt & Pricing function.
I am now a key player driven by business results and profitability optimization on all categories, Meal Solution (Pasta & Sauces) and Bakery.
After 4 years in Cadbury, 8 years in Heineken, I am now responsible of the development of RGM in Barilla for Western Europe, and also in charge of a global IT project dedicated to Promotion Optimization for France.
Rafael Gomes is a RGM professional with more than 9 years of experience in RGM for multinational companies, with a bachelor’s degree in Administration and Strategically Business Management MBA. Rafael has wide expertise in put in place new RGM departments, specifically implement and review Pricing & Commercial Policies, Price-Pack-architecture development and leverage RGM culture. Beside on that, previously has worked with Sales & Financial Planning and Control, BI and S&OP.
Andy has been a key part of Kellogg’s RGM journey; initially working on the UK market before moving to work on Pan-European initiatives. He has first-hand experience of the full RGM spectrum, from short-term optimisation initiatives in specific markets to long-term strategic value creation initiatives, with plenty of analytics and capability-building in-between. Andy holds an MBA from Lancaster University.
Wojciech is business-oriented executive with 19 years of expertise in large scale organisation with cross-departmental experience in commercial functions in beer industry. His professional career went through internal audit, commercial finance, sales, sales development and revenue management.
Under his leadership, revenue of the company grew by 6% annually in the last 3 years.
He successfully drove transformation programmes in the organisation delivering significant savings and improving effectiveness (e.g. by using AI in route planning for sales representatives, by leading transformation of reporting&analysis process using lean practices and managing route-to-market process).
Wojciech has education background in Business Administration and Financial Analysis, holds the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification and the Certified Internal Auditor qualification.
Privately loves cycling, kitesurfing, playing football, chess and literature.
Shreya is the regional revenue manager at Bacardi Europe, overseeing key RGM pillars such as price-to-consumer and price-pack architecture. She brings several years of experience in end to end product pricing as well as internal negotiations for multi million dollar deals . Prior to Bacardi, Shreya was working as a senior analyst at Cargill.
Apart from her professional experience, she has a PhD in Economics, specializing in consumer search behaviour in digital commerce, publishing several papers in high impact journals.
Matt Johnston is a seasoned commercial marketing professional possessing over 20 years Pricing, Product and Segmentation experience with Tier 1 brands in Europe, North America, the MENA region and Southeast Asia.
Matt is founder and CEO of a SaaS market research startup called EPIC Conjoint. Top global brands such as Vodafone Group, Philips, Three, Virgin Media and Whirlpool use EPIC Conjoint’s agile survey platform to optimize profit by predicting customers’ product preferences and willingness-to-pay in near real time.
Dr. Ingo Reinhardt
Before founding buynomics, Ingo was a Senior Director with Simon-Kucher & Partners, a global leader in pricing. He holds a PhD in Management from the University of Cologne and diplomas in Management and Mathematics. He was a PostDoc at the University of Oxford and published in the Strategic Management Journal.
Robin de Rooij
Robin de Rooij is Senior Director and Global Net Revenue Management (NRM) Lead at SKIM. He excels in helping brands optimize their price, portfolio and promotion strategies by combining different data sources, customized research techniques and industry expertise.
Over the past 10+ years Robin worked across CPG, Tech and Telecom industries and led SKIM’s expansion to the APAC region in 2015. He holds a Master’s degree in International Business & Management from the University of Groningen (NL).
Stijn is an expert in application of advanced statistical methodologies. He has vast experience in applying both basic and complex statistical analysis across both commercial and academic fields. He mainly focuses on training consumers and clients about the different methodologies used by conjoint.ly, as well as, how to maximize potential. In addition, he hosts frequent webinars on various mathematical and methodological topics when it comes to market research.
Francisco Ramirez is a Senior Manager at PricingOne developing Pricing and Revenue Growth Strategies for the CPG Industry. Francisco carries 20+ years of financial experience and strong commercial acumen and worked in 6 countries in Latin America and Europe. In the last 5 years, he focused his career on Commercial-Finance roles driving sustainable growth and profitability improvement across multiple Food & Beverages categories. He also designed Global RGM program in Nestlé and deployed it across all categories in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Samer Gabr brings 20+ years of experience in Consumer Goods and RGM. At Procter & Gamble he has led business model transformation across Europe, Africa and Asia, guiding several business units to achieve best-in-class revenue and profit growth, as well as leading the development of cutting-edge Pricing and Revenue growth analytics solutions. Now co-founder and Chief Product Officer of PricingOne - a Pricing & Revenue Growth Management consulting firm. Helping CPG/FMCG companies unlock growth where others can't through consumer-centric RGM approach.
Joined Vistex in 2021 as Industry Principal with 20+ years of experience in global programs, providing best in class solutions to the Consumer Goods Companies in the space of the Revenue Growth Management.
Strong knowledge on the commercial cycle from Customer Business Planning, through Trade Promotion Management & Optimization, Assortment Management & Optimization, Price Management & Optimization, Contract Management, Sales Force Automation and Retail Execution
Leading Global positions covered in former roes in the areas of Product Development, Business Development, Strategic Operations and Services Delivery.
Kerem had worked in the consumer-packaged goods industry for 15 years, pre-dominantly in strategic commercial roles as well as customer facing roles at regional, global and market level at PepsiCo, Mondelez and Reckitt, and lived in three different countries.
Prior to joining Kantar, Kerem had been working as a Global Sales Revenue Growth Management Director at Reckitt, mainly in charge of developing the Global Sales RGM Playbook and deploying it to multiple markets and regions across the globe.
Ed has over 20 years of experience in FMCG, including on the commercial side in sales and Revenue Management, before moving into RGM and Trade Optimisation consulting, sharing best-practice and process optimisation for companies ranging from start-ups to global enterprise clients.
Thomas’ primary responsibility is to ensure Zilliant brings value to its customer and prospects. Thomas works with leading B2B companies to identify and quantify uncaptured profit and revenue that exists in their businesses today. Additionally, he helps Zilliant customers apply predictive intelligence to their data to achieve profitable growth, increase competitive advantage, reduce business complexity and successfully implement business transformation. Prior to joining Zilliant in 2016, Thomas led the EMEA client pricing team for Dell, and held various roles in competitive analysis, pricing initiative & transformation, omnichannel pricing & bid pricing. Thomas graduated from HEC MBA & ISEN (MSc engineering). He currently resides in Montpellier, France.
Lalit is an experienced professional in the B2B food distribution industry with a total experience of 10 years in Strategy, Operations, Growth and Revenue Management. In his current role, at METRO’s global headquarters in Düsseldorf, he supports METRO country organizations across 20+ geographies on Revenue Management and Pricing Transformation topics which include setting up Multichannel Pricing Strategy, leveraging Data & Analytics to make customer centric pricing decisions, and improving the pricing maturity through advanced Pricing Tools and Processes. Prior to joining the global team, Lalit has held various roles in Business Development, Strategy and Operations with METRO India. Lalit holds his MBA degree from SIBM Pune (India).
Davide Abis has over 10 years of experience in IT Solutions for the Consumer Products industry, specializing in Sales Strategies improvement. He´s continuously seeking for innovative and breakthrough solutions to enhance key areas of development (Trade Promotions, Pricing Optimization, …).
John utilizes his extensive knowledge and experience across multiple business functions to create actionable technology-based analytical solutions to meet the industry’s demanding data needs. His previous experience includes 17 years working for and consulting with many of the world’s largest companies including analytical roles at Mondelez, Walmart, Sara Lee, and IRI.
FMCG Professional with over 20 years of experience across major CPG technology vendors and agencies. Supporting customers in Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods via technology enablement to drive sustainable, profitable growth to become their complete RGM partner across retail and foodservice. Delivering customer support across Trade Promotion Management, through supply chain, all the way through to executing the perfect store.
Benjamin Lesne is VP, Revenue Management CPG & Retail at Revenue.ai.
Revenue Growth Management Strategist with 15+ years of experience leading Global projects of Finance & Revenue management transformation in FMCG companies: Danone, Kellogg, Nestle, Energizer, and others.
Benjamin’s experience spans the 4 Revenue Growth Management pillars: Pricing, Promotion, Mix, and Trade Terms.
Dr. Danilo Zatta
Dan Zatta is a seasoned advisors and thought leader in the field of Pricing and TopLine Excellence at Horváth. Dan is also the author of “The Pricing Model Revolution” (Wiley, 2022).
As a management consultant for more than 25 years, he advises and coaches many of the world’s best-known organizations. Dan has led hundreds of projects both at national and global level for multinationals, small and medium-sized companies as well as investment funds in numerous industries, generating substantial profit increases. His advisory work typically focuses on programs of excellence in pricing and sales, revenue growth, corporate strategies, topline transformations, and redesign of business and revenue models. Dan’s expertise covers B2C as well as B2B on a global scale.
European, born in Italy and currently working and living in Switzerland.
Former world-class professional gamer with a master degree in Management @ Bocconi University, Milan. 12+ extensive experience in Financial Services, Sport & Entertainment and Apparel industries where he successfully delivered complex transformation programs coupled with innovative growth revenue models.
He previously supported Companies as a management consultant and since 2017 he is working in Triumph – leading global lingerie Company since 1886 – where he collaborates with the top management team in defining and executing the long term plan strategy.
Strategic planning, financial/data modeling, turnaround programs and digital business models have been at the center of his work and attention over the last years.
Gustavo has over 15 years of experience in areas ranging from Forecasting, Data Analytics, Economic Research, Revenue Growth Management (RGM), and Product Development. He currently leads the predictive analytics RGM solutions agenda at The Kraft Heinz Company, managing a team of product owners, revenue management specialists, data scientists, and product developers to create and implement AI-powered digital tools across the globe.
In his free time, Gustavo keeps in touch with financial markets and economic forecasting – his lifelong passions – advising a hedge fund based in Brazil on macroeconomic trends. He also loves playing cards with his son, watching movies with his wife, and pretending to be a triathlete.
In his role at Decision Insight, Jordan oversees the entire research process and leads project teams in design, implementation, analysis, and reporting. By working closely with clients to create customized solutions addressing their business issues, he delivers strategic results that lead to successful activation at retail. He has been with this shopper insights and retail strategy division for more than 15 years.
"Monetized has been a unique opportunity for learning and networking with the top experts in B2Me pricing from global companies in a wide range of industries. We have had the chance to share our business experience and get so much in return: new methodologies, techniques, good practices and great contacts from the best-in-class of B2Me pricing "
Emilio Zunino - Managing Partner at Maiora Solutions
"It was a great experience for me to participate in the EPP Monetized – B2Me Pricing Forum. Inspirational speakers, excellent knowledge sharing with leading Pricing experts and professional organization. Big thank you to the EPP team "
Armin Fehl - Product owner Pricing at METRONOM GmbH - A METRO company
"It’s been a pleasure to share my experience in digital and in-store commerce, business development and revenue management with top FMCG and Retail executives and distinguished expert-speakers from around the world at the EPP Monetized B2Me Pricing Forum last week in Amsterdam. This conference gave me the opportunity to learn, interact and network with seasoned pricing leaders, with the outstanding support of the EPP team "
Juan Jardón Parada - Chief Commercial Officer at Caprabo
"Good Pricing professionals are as scarce as hen’s teeth. Pricing experts are a good deal rarer! All credit to Pol Vanaerde, President of EPP, and his awesome team of professionals (Mariana Flores, Ripsime Matevosian, etc.)….. for attracting and hosting such Pricing royalty under one roof for 2.5 days in the awe-inspiring setting of the Johan Cruijff ArenA. The level of Pricing insights and best practice shared at this EPP forum surpassed any conference I have ever attended! Looking forward to the next EPP Pricing exchange already!!! "
Matt Johnston - CEO at Epic Conjoint
"EPP Monetized was an incredible conference where all pricing topics were covered: from overriding the usual B2B price realization challenges to Real-Time AI-based Pricing implementation in e-commerce. It provided the best forum to connect and network with a broad range of pricing leaders as well as a superb opportunity to showcase TheTopLineLab’s methodology on Dynamic Pricing, all of it within a very well organized & structured event "
"A great gathering of top of the edge pricing enthusiasts and experts "
Marion Veber - Head of Pricing at Eurostar
The Forum will take place at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, at Schiphol airport (approx. 10 min by car, transfer free of charge) with its 440 hotel rooms and conference rooms, is about 15 km away from the city center. Directly opposite lies the Amsterdam forest, an ideal spot for running, cycling and walking. The location of the hotel in Amsterdam is easily accessible by car or public transport. There are multiple restaurants in the hotel; Trattoria with a weekly changing Italian menu, Sports & Media bar and/or our Bistro with a monthly change menu based on seasonal ingredients.
EPP has secured a preferential room rate at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Schiphol in Amsterdam. In order to make your reservation, please download the booking form HERE and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offer is only available until Friday 22nd April, so early booking is advised.
Our industry-led content pieces are free to download for all. You will only need to fill the form once, after that you will be able to view the current and future content at any time.
The evolution of pricing
Most of today’s pricing tools such as price elasticity, price architectures, and competitor pricing come from a paper and pencil era to allow managers a quick ballpark assessment of the effects of price and product changes on sales. However, they are fundamentally inadequate for dealing with the complexities of differentiated price changes in a portfolio and assessing the interdependencies between different products.
In this whitepaper, we provide an overview on current pricing methods and their shortcomings Further, we will introduce the Virtual Customer technology that is the core of the next generation of pricing technologies, and we outline its benefits and applications.
Ecommerce Is At Warp Speed
Are you confident that your trade spend is on target? Merchandising conditions have changed dramatically and will likely never be the same. 2020 has impacted revenue growth management and with ecommerce trends moving at warp speed, it is difficult and sometimes impossible to keep up. As you are forced to rethink promotion planning, analytics effectiveness, and shifting investments, we will expose the impact and provide
the insight you need into retailstreaming, digital touch points, and digital shopping.
Revenue Manager of Tomorrow
The job of a revenue manager is to optimize prices, product portfolio, and trade terms to maximize revenue. External circumstances, however, make these tasks challenging. This whitepaper shows how buynomics, a SaaS-based revenue management platform, enables the revenue manager of tomorrow to success.
What the novel HFSS regulation means for CPGs
The UK government has introduced legislation to restrict TV and online advertising as well as volume and location promotions on foods with high fat, sugar, or salt (HFSS) content. The law will go into effect in October of 2022 and affect many CPG categories.
Case study: Irish Craft Gin Conjoint Study
A leading Irish craft gin brand was gaining better sales traction in international markets than in Ireland. In an effort to boost sales in Ireland, they wanted to understand how their brand, product, and pricing were perceived by gin drinkers in Ireland vis-à-vis competing brands.
The brand engaged EPIC Conjoint to design a competitive landscape conjoint survey. Four competing gins were selected by the brand to be included in the study.
EPP Members benefit from discounted rates. Not a member yet? Register here.
Bring your whole team and get an amazing discount on all your groupticket!
–> Get -25% on all tickets from 3+ tickets on : contact email@example.com