Senior Manager Global Pricing Excellence
Global Director Of Price & Margin Excellence
Stanley Black & Decker
Director of Pricing & Revenue Management
Head of CoE Pricing and Promotions
Juan Jardón Parada
Chief Commercial Officer
Data Science Consultant - Dynamic Pricing
Vice President Commercial
Former WK Vice President and former SKP Partner.
B2ME PRICING CONFERENCE
Pricing in a data driven, digital & multichannel world
RETAIL – FMCG – CONSUMER GOODS – FASHION – DIGITAL
3-4-5 July 2019 – Amsterdam
Monetized is the only global B2ME pricing conference to succeed in a data driven, digitalised, and multi-channelled economy. If you are involved in pricing, margin management, revenue management, purchasing, category management,brand management, consumer insights or marketing ; this is a must-do conference for you.
The conference brings together the pricing thought leaders, technology innovators and practitioners to share innovative insights, practical roadmaps, real-life best practices and also demos, enhancing your pricing projects.
Conference Sessions – Key Themes:
- How to implement the latest and most advanced pricing techniques in the new B2ME world
- Learn how to embrace the latest pricing technology
- Improve your pricing with large data-enabled insights and analytics
- Solve the multi-channelling consumer pricing challenges
- Bring pricing to the core of our organization
Have a look at the programme, the key note speakers and pre-forum bootcamps.
Do you have questions ? Contact Mariana Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org – happy to support you !
- The critical leadership role pricing will play in the future success of your company
- Building your end user growth engine: successfully linking digital excellence, AI & e-Commerce
- How pricing can be a significant profit driver for B2Me companies
- What will change in the coming years for B2Me retailers and brands?
• How pricing has been and will continue to be the key lever to increase revenues
• How global trends such as mass transparency, glocalization, and the seeking of authenticity and convenience are opening the door to innovative business and pricing models
• How the tech industry leverages data to optimize pricing
- Retailers start to embrace dynamic pricing; think about the rules based from dynamic price changes for parking, road tariffs or food delivery
- Uber, Airbnb and some first mover e-Commerce retailers are already implementing second gen dynamic pricing: are you with them?
- Implementing dynamic 2.0 pricing: what do you need to know, the know-what and know-how
- How do you manage your dynamic pricing internally?
- Find out how to create a customised pricing strategy to implement a contextual and tailored pricing to your customers
- Find out how to evolve from a fixed, one price fits all – to a ‘precision pricing’ strategy
- Transitioning to a subscription model – An in-depth analysis of the key challenges and advantages
- Examples of a system, process and tool to support a subscription price mode
• Consumers behave different, but often predictable and measurable on price points
• Focus on behaviour – and willingness to pay – rather than on value pricing
• Consumers often behave irrational in the shop, that’s why focussing your strategy on willingness to pay is so important
• Retailer pricing is more complex than product pricing; think about the roles of loss leader products, anchoring, margin drivers, cross-selling, etc. – Find out how to do it right
Philipp Singer – Vice President Commercial –
|DEMO LABS A||DEMO LABS B|
|Neuro Labs: Explore in a real experiment how Neuro Labs help you set the right price and understand price sensitivity
||Price comparison engines – explore the full (hidden) value!
|DEMO LABS C||DEMO LABS D|
|Machine learning for webpage-personalised optimisation shopping cart suggestions and price setting
||The journey of data-enabled insights and analytics– Where to start and how to make it a real?
· Consumer react differently on price points. Some are discount buyer, others price buyers, others more sensitive to value offers: how can we offer the right prices and value to the right consumer?
· Personalised pricing: excel micro-segmentation to offer personalised prices & promotions (think Uber today, or Nike with personalised web pages/offering)
- An in-depth analysis of current powerful predictive analytics tools that help you to optimise pricing decisions
- Understand how predicting buying behaviour using social data, algorithms, and AI can radically change how progressive consumer-led companies are leveraging data to shape some of their most exciting innovation projects
- From descriptive and diagnostic pricing analytics towards predictive pricing analytics
- How to make better pricing decisions with predictive pricing analytics?
· Explore how face recognition, eye tracking & brain scanning can help you to boosts your strategic pricing strategies
· The use of artificial intelligence in retail to analyse the selling actions in real time
- Find out how to manage digital interactions that influence in your business to price optimisation
- Execute a holistic plan: Build your pricing strategy across all channels, regardless of whether the ultimate sale happens in-store or online
- Empowered by advanced mobile technology, socially connected savvy consumers now are more powerful than ever: Understand how social networks impact the willingness to pay
- Consumers react different on price points. Some are discount buyers more than low price buyers, other are more sensitive to value offers – how can we know who is more sensitive to competitive price or value offers?
- Hear different approaches to the study of the consumer pricing behaviour
- Integrate mobile marketing into your promotional strategy and build loyalty
|DEMO LABS – A||DEMO LABS – B|
|Portfolio management & the impact in pricing under pressure
||What is the best promotion strategy and its effects in Pricing?
- What tools can we offer to improve our pricing talent pool
- Key set of pricing team capabilities & skills to implement
- What does the new team structure look like in pricing?
- Make pricing a core competency within the organization – understand the importance of how various teams need to be aligned and work together
- Commercial excellence – Partnerships between the sales, financial, marketing and pricing teams to improve profitability
- Embed pricing in your commercial strategy – find out how your marketing and sales teams can win by aligning data driven insights coming from pricing (both internal, transactional driven data, and market data)
“… And that is a key differentiator!”
Gustav Ando, Analayst Global Life Sciences at IHS
Bringing together a diverse range of stakeholders, with not only focus on the issues and difficulties that pharma companies are faced with, but also what the solutions are. And that is a key differentiator!
Marcel Körner, Global Pricing Director at Dell EMC
“It was a great event and well worth joining. I enjoyed the discussions and interaction during my presentation on Dell’s pricing journey and the panel on Artificial Intelligence”
Chiara Garavaglia, Partner, Global Leader at Tefen Management Consulting
“In my experience, EEP is the only existing opportunity to discuss at 360 degrees about Pricing, involving both pharmaceutical and med tech stakeholders”
Sue Caleo-Naeyaert , Global Head Pricing, Market Access and Policy Biosimilars at Fresenius-Kabi SwissBioSim
“This is a great conference which covers most pricing topics with a decent amount of detail. Anyone can benefit from this conference no matter how experienced”
Henderson Azevedo, Global Pricing Oncology at Bayer
“A highly recommended forum for pricing professionals”
Philippe Vandevoorde, Product and Pricing Manager at Proximus
Great organisation to share experiences, create contacts and refresh your ideas & thought about the pricing activities and the evolution’s in the business. Organisation was very professional.
Imane Adoua, Pricing Manager PLT at Continental
It was my first participation as a speaker and attendee in the event. I was so impressed of the high level of the speakers, such experienced and smart people and also of the performance of the organizers and their professionalism. For the upcoming years I will probably make the EPP event as THE event to meet pricing experts
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations
Ebrahim Elebiary , Pricing Manager Europe South at Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations
Excellent organization and list of attendees. Have the chance to network with top pricing leaders across industries is very rewarding. During the breakout sessions, there was experience sharing, which inspires action and reapplication of best practices.
Cogentia Healthcare Consulting
David Alderson, Director at Cogentia Healthcare Consulting
“A good event for catching up, great networking and opportunity to share current thinking and best practice”
Olivier Nocher , Former Head of Pricing and Commercial Strategy at Sky
“I have been attending the EPP European & Global Pricing Forums for years now and they have been consistently getting better and better. The 13th edition didn’t disappoint: there was a true breadth of quality presentations from amazing speakers, so much so that the compromises you have to accept when choosing between the B2B, B2C or Retail streams have become really painful. Big thank you to the organisation team!”
Charlie Burton, Strategic Merchandising & Pricing Director at Brakes Group
An informative and interesting event.
Paolo De Angeli, Pricing Group Expert at Borealis AG
I enjoyed very much this year’s EPP Conference, particularly for the focus on digitalisation and future trends. The conference gave the possibility to the pricing community to compare ideas and prepare some initial answers to our future challenges
Nicholas Brandwood, Sales Support Engineer at Feedback Processi Logici
We found the EPP Forum an excellent opportunity to share and learn from our peers and look forward to participating in future events.
MAKRO Cash & Carry
TVH Parts Holding NV
Meet pricing decision makers from:
How Can B2C Retailers Price Towards Their Customers
When determining optimal prices, pricing analysts are exposed to an avalanche of collected data, 95% of which is considered as noise. There is a significant shift toward Customer-Centric AI driven pricing as big data underperformed to expectations and failed to deliver incremental growth. Companies using Customer-Centric AI Pricing witness a 5–20% increase in profitability while preserving their turnover. AI has the ability to manage 98% of article prices. Retailers who embrace change will leverage the financial gain previously hidden within pricing.
Thought Leadership Series 4 – 2018
The EPP® Thought Leadership Series provides insights from pricing leaders around the globe. When a new insight breaks, these pricing leaders already think of the unanswered questions and the story behind the story. These people want to inspire you to act – to take the next step in your journey. With these series, we help to take the right actions.
Use the download button (left) to access your content
If you would like to join the sponsor faculty, please contact Britt Dejager: email@example.com
SAVE MONEY WITH THE VERY EARLY BIRD TICKETS !
EXPIRES APRIL 12th !