Associate Director, Global Pricing & Revenue Management
Senior Pricing Manager
Senior Manager Global Pricing Excellence
Head of Pricing
Global Director Of Price & Margin Excellence
Stanley Black & Decker
Teresa Brera Diverio
Pricing Officer EMA-EMEA
Director of Pricing & Revenue Management
Head of CoE Pricing and Promotions
Juan Jardón Parada
Chief Commercial Officer
Vice President Commercial
Former WK Vice President and former SKP Partner.
Helena Amaral Neto
LUXULTING - Luxury Consulting
B2C Pricing Manager AT/CH/NL/PL
Head of Pricing
Product owner Pricing
CTO & Co-Founder
Head of Business Management Digitization
Nokia Global Services
Director Revenue Management Operations and Market Liaison
Head of Online Channel
Founder & CEO
Juan Manuel Plaza
B2ME PRICING CONFERENCE
Pricing in a data driven, digital & multichannel world
RETAIL – FMCG – CONSUMER GOODS – FASHION – DIGITAL
3-4-5 July 2019 – Amsterdam
Monetized is the only global B2ME pricing conference to succeed in a data driven, digitalised, and multi-channelled economy. If you are involved in pricing, margin management, revenue management, purchasing, category management,brand management, consumer insights or marketing ; this is a must-do conference for you.
The conference brings together the pricing thought leaders, technology innovators and practitioners to share innovative insights, practical roadmaps, real-life best practices and also demos, enhancing your pricing projects.
Conference Sessions – Key Themes:
- How to implement the latest and most advanced pricing techniques in the new B2ME world
- Learn how to embrace the latest pricing technology
- Improve your pricing with large data-enabled insights and analytics
- Solve the multi-channelling consumer pricing challenges
- Bring pricing & revenue management to the core of our organization
Have a look at the programme, the key note speakers and pre-forum bootcamps.
Do you have questions ? Contact Mariana Flores at email@example.com – happy to support you !
Meet all the attendees and exchange business cards
- The critical leadership role pricing will play in the future success of your company
- Building your end user growth engine: successfully linking digital excellence, AI & e-Commerce
- How pricing can be a significant profit driver for B2Me companies
- What will change in the coming years for B2Me retailers and brands?
- Are retailers pricing strategies flexible enough to ensure the customers changing habits are being listened to?
- Are retailers truly ready to embrace what the emerging world of Artificial Intelligence can provide them – are they aware of their blind spots to embracing AI?
• How pricing has been and will continue to be the key lever to increase revenues
• How global trends such as mass transparency, glocalization, and the seeking of authenticity and convenience are opening the door to innovative business and pricing models
• How the tech industry leverages data to optimize pricing
- Learn how to develop a more effective, and engaging, pricing strategy and alignment process with multiple stakeholders
- Learn how to incorporate a wider variety of datasets, outside pricing studies (e.g. brand performance, customer segmentation, sales data etc.) to create more actionable insights
- Learn how pricing research is evolving from recommending optimal price points to facilitating more holistic pricing decisions
- How do you asses your Recommended Retailer Prices (RRPs) today? – Manufacturer frequently use the cost-plus pricing or the competitor-based pricing methods; but do you know what is the real customer willingness to pay for your product?
- Understanding your end consumer budget & value perception are key components to optimize your pricing – Learn four key elements you need to understand when conducting your consumer research to achieve excellence on your pricing strategy
- Find out the benefits of this approach for your company
- Explore how face recognition, eye tracking & brain scanning can help you to boost your strategic pricing strategies
- The use of artificial intelligence in retail to analyse the selling actions in real time
|DEMO LABS A||DEMO LABS B|
|Customer- centric price optimization – How to set prices reflecting purchasing behaviour of your customers
Jiří Psota – CTO & Co-Founder – Yieldig
|The journey of data-enabled insights and analytics– Where to start and how to make it real?
Timo Martis – Principal Consultant – Sposea
- Retailers start to embrace dynamic pricing; think about the rules based from dynamic price changes for parking, road tariffs or food delivery
- Uber, Airbnb and some first mover e-Commerce retailers are already implementing second gen dynamic pricing: are you with them?
- Implementing dynamic 2.0 pricing: what do you need to know, the know-what and know-how
- How do you manage your dynamic pricing internally?
- An in-depth analysis of current powerful predictive analytics tools that help you to optimise pricing decisions
- Understand how predicting buying behaviour using social data, algorithms, and AI can radically change how progressive consumer-led companies are leveraging data to shape some of their most exciting innovation projects
- From descriptive and diagnostic pricing analytics towards predictive pricing analytics
- How to make better pricing decisions with predictive pricing analytics?
- Dynamic Pricing: Understand what is dynamic pricing and why do we need it in fashion/retail
- Factors that influence dynamic pricing and how to handle dynamic pricing
- The succesful implementation of dynamic pricing – The process, the tools and implementation
- Hear real examples of the successful implementation of dynamic pricing
- Listen how to start dynamic pricing; and best practices on how to get it right
- What tools are available to implement a successful dynamic pricing model?
- Do’s and Don’ts of dynamic pricing
- Find out how to manage digital interactions that influence in your business to price optimisation
- Execute a holistic plan: Build your pricing strategy across all channels, regardless of whether the ultimate sale happens in-store or online
- Hear best practices used in slow growth environment
- How to identify Value and translate it into Pricing opportunities
- Explore the benefits of an OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel) strategy
- One-size-DOES-NOT-fit-all – Create a customised pricing strategy to provide more contextual, local, and tailored experiences to your customers
- Personalised pricing: excel micro-segmentation to offer personalised prices & promotions (think Uber today, or Nike with personalised web pages/offering)
- Consumers react different on price points. Some are discount buyers more than low price buyers, other are more sensitive to value offers – how can we know who is more sensitive to competitive price or value offers?
- Hear different approaches to the study of the consumer pricing behaviour
- Integrate mobile marketing into your promotional strategy and build loyalty
• Consumers behave different, but often predictable and measurable on price points
• Focus on behaviour – and willingness to pay – rather than on value pricing
• Consumers often behave irrational in the shop, that’s why focussing your strategy on willingness to pay is so important
• Retailer pricing is more complex than product pricing; think about the roles of loss leader products, anchoring, margin drivers, cross-selling, etc. – Find out how to do it right
Philipp Singer – Vice President Commercial –
- Understand how to work in a commodity market
- The shift from commoditization to a differentiation environment
- The monetization of value
|DEMO LABS – A||DEMO LABS – B|
|The price optimization journey – Learn the know-how of a successful pricing optimization model to maximize profit
Armin Fehl – Product owner Pricing – METRONOM GmbH – A METRO Company
|What is the best promotion strategy and its effects in Pricing?
Emilio Zunino – Managing Partner – Maiora Solutions
Marco Capellini – Director Revenue Management Operations and Market Liaison – Silversea Cruises
• How do luxury brands define pricing strategies: across geographies and distribution channels, from entry level products to exclusive icons
• Luxury vs Premium: are price points a reflection of brand value?
• What makes Ferrari the World´s Strongest Brand? What can all brands learn from the legendary luxury carmaker?
- The use of pricing as an initiator for changes in your company and the role of IT
- Explore how digital transformation is changing pricing – The use of new technologies in pricing
- Analysis of how to embrace the newest pricing tools and how to manage the speed and growth of digitalization in pricing
- Digital transformation & your data scientist pool: Key set of pricing team capabilities & skills to implement and what tools can we offer to improve our pricing talent pool
- Make pricing a core competency within the organization – understand the importance of how various teams need to be aligned and work together
- Commercial excellence – Partnerships between the sales, financial, marketing and pricing teams to improve profitability
- Embed pricing in your commercial strategy – find out how your marketing and sales teams can win by aligning data driven insights coming from pricing (both internal, transactional driven data, and market data)
If you would like to join the speaker faculty, please contact Mariana Flores: firstname.lastname@example.org
“… And that is a key differentiator!”
Gustav Ando, Analayst Global Life Sciences at IHS
Bringing together a diverse range of stakeholders, with not only focus on the issues and difficulties that pharma companies are faced with, but also what the solutions are. And that is a key differentiator!
Marcel Körner, Global Pricing Director at Dell EMC
“It was a great event and well worth joining. I enjoyed the discussions and interaction during my presentation on Dell’s pricing journey and the panel on Artificial Intelligence”
Chiara Garavaglia, Partner, Global Leader at Tefen Management Consulting
“In my experience, EEP is the only existing opportunity to discuss at 360 degrees about Pricing, involving both pharmaceutical and med tech stakeholders”
Sue Caleo-Naeyaert , Global Head Pricing, Market Access and Policy Biosimilars at Fresenius-Kabi SwissBioSim
“This is a great conference which covers most pricing topics with a decent amount of detail. Anyone can benefit from this conference no matter how experienced”
Henderson Azevedo, Global Pricing Oncology at Bayer
“A highly recommended forum for pricing professionals”
Philippe Vandevoorde, Product and Pricing Manager at Proximus
Great organisation to share experiences, create contacts and refresh your ideas & thought about the pricing activities and the evolution’s in the business. Organisation was very professional.
Imane Adoua, Pricing Manager PLT at Continental
It was my first participation as a speaker and attendee in the event. I was so impressed of the high level of the speakers, such experienced and smart people and also of the performance of the organizers and their professionalism. For the upcoming years I will probably make the EPP event as THE event to meet pricing experts
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations
Ebrahim Elebiary , Pricing Manager Europe South at Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations
Excellent organization and list of attendees. Have the chance to network with top pricing leaders across industries is very rewarding. During the breakout sessions, there was experience sharing, which inspires action and reapplication of best practices.
Cogentia Healthcare Consulting
David Alderson, Director at Cogentia Healthcare Consulting
“A good event for catching up, great networking and opportunity to share current thinking and best practice”
Olivier Nocher , Former Head of Pricing and Commercial Strategy at Sky
“I have been attending the EPP European & Global Pricing Forums for years now and they have been consistently getting better and better. The 13th edition didn’t disappoint: there was a true breadth of quality presentations from amazing speakers, so much so that the compromises you have to accept when choosing between the B2B, B2C or Retail streams have become really painful. Big thank you to the organisation team!”
Charlie Burton, Strategic Merchandising & Pricing Director at Brakes Group
An informative and interesting event.
Paolo De Angeli, Pricing Group Expert at Borealis AG
I enjoyed very much this year’s EPP Conference, particularly for the focus on digitalisation and future trends. The conference gave the possibility to the pricing community to compare ideas and prepare some initial answers to our future challenges
Nicholas Brandwood, Sales Support Engineer at Feedback Processi Logici
We found the EPP Forum an excellent opportunity to share and learn from our peers and look forward to participating in future events.
MAKRO Cash & Carry
TVH Parts Holding NV
Meet pricing decision makers from:
The Forum will take place at the Johan Cruijff Arena, a unique location, that consists of various halls, squares and restaurants. The halls are named after the cities in which Ajax played in the finals of international competitions. The Champions League, for example, and the UE FA Cup, European Super Cup and the World Cup. And you will be able to stay at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn Towers Hotel, very close by the Johan Cruijff Arena. You can register by using the following link: https://www.smartbyreservations.nl/Eventguest/Register?ID=jaYfLcf2fhM=&key=1
Address Johan Cruijff ArenA:
ArenA Boulevard 1,
1100 DL Amsterdam,
TLS: Applying the Power of Artificial Intelligence to Dynamic Pricing
The recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) have spread to many areas and processes. Pricing is one area where AI is enabling companies to considerably increase their profits and margins. Dynamic pricing, in particular, is a new source of profitability for companies, which is enabled by the formidable advances in technology. In this EPP Thought Leadership Series, we take a look at what are AI and dynamic pricing, and present a successful case study to help you reflect on if and how Dynamic Pricing makes sense in your business, and what can be the steps to implement a Dynamic Pricing strategy within your company.
3 exclusive pricing presentations
Download here 3 very innovative and interesting presentations delivered at our past 13th annual EPP® European & Global Pricing Forum 2018 in November.
The exclusive presentations, with extraordinary case studies, are:
- Artificial Intelligence pricing tool integration for retailers by Milan Havlíček – Sales Director – Yieldigo
- Retail & Online Pricing – Creating a dynamic pricing model in your organisation to improve pricing perception by Weldon W. Whitener, PhD – Chief Analytics Officer – Pricesearcher Ltd.
- How to get better insights in price elasticity using AI by Rickard Glamsjö – CEO & Micael Ehn, PhD – Head of Data Science – Price Edge
Note: The 3 presentations are in 1 PDF together.
How Can B2C Retailers Price Towards Their Customers
When determining optimal prices, pricing analysts are exposed to an avalanche of collected data, 95% of which is considered as noise. There is a significant shift toward Customer-Centric AI driven pricing as big data underperformed to expectations and failed to deliver incremental growth. Companies using Customer-Centric AI Pricing witness a 5–20% increase in profitability while preserving their turnover. AI has the ability to manage 98% of article prices. Retailers who embrace change will leverage the financial gain previously hidden within pricing.
Thought Leadership Series 4 – 2018
The EPP® Thought Leadership Series provides insights from pricing leaders around the globe. When a new insight breaks, these pricing leaders already think of the unanswered questions and the story behind the story. These people want to inspire you to act – to take the next step in your journey. With these series, we help to take the right actions.
Use the download button (left) to access your content
If you would like to join the sponsor faculty, please contact Britt Dejager: email@example.com
SAVE MONEY WITH THE EARLY BIRD TICKETS !