Global Pricing and Revenue Management Conference
Pricing in a data driven, digital & multichannel world
RETAIL – FMCG – CONSUMER GOODS – FASHION- DIGITAL
Monetized is the only global B2ME pricing conference to succeed in a data driven, digitalised, and multi-channelled economy. If you are involved in pricing, margin management, revenue management, data analytics, category management, or marketing ; this is a must-do conference for you.
The conference brings together the pricing thought leaders, technology innovators and practitioners to share innovative insights, practical roadmaps, real-life best practices and also demos, enhancing your pricing projects.
Conference Sessions – Key Themes:
- How to implement the latest and most advanced pricing techniques in the new B2ME world
- Learn how to embrace the latest pricing technology
- Improve your pricing with large data-enabled insights and analytics
- Solve the Multi-channelling consumer pricing challenges
- Bring pricing to the core of our organization
Have a look at the programme, the key note speakers and pre-forum bootcamps.
Do you have questions ? Contact Mariana Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org – happy to support you !
- A visionary view on how pricing will be the number one profit booster for B2Me companies
- What will change in the coming years for B2Me retailers and brands?
- Understand how pricing tech and data integration will be the key of success for your organisation
- Leveraging AI, e-Commerce and digital excellence interaction – how do you reach end users and how to use new technologies
- The transition from traditional go to market to a multi-channel pricing strategy by addressing the evolving commercial policy (Discounts and Rebates)
- Find out how to manage conflicts using AI to help you understand the pricing opportunities
• How pricing has been and will continue to be the key lever to increase revenues
• How global trends such as mass transparency, glocalization, and the seeking of authenticity and convenience are opening the door to innovative business and pricing models
• How the tech industry leverages data to optimize pricing
Amazon.co.uk updates its prices a staggering 2.5 million times every day. Parkings, road tariffs, food delivery, Uber, AirB2B are using second gen dynamic pricing
: are you with them ?
- Implementing dynamic 2.0 pricing: what do you need to know? The Know-what and know-how
- The need of disruptive technologies to create a dynamic pricing model
- Find out how to create a customised pricing strategy to implement a contextual and tailored pricing to your customers
- Find out how to evolve from a fixed, one price fits all – to a ‘precision pricing’ strategy
|DEMO LABS – A||DEMO LABS – B|
|Neuro Labs: Explore in a real experiment how Neuro Labs help you set the right price and understand price sensitivity
||Price comparison engines – explore the full (hidden) value!
|DEMO LABS – C||DEMO LABS – D|
|Machine learning for webpage-personalised optimisation shopping cart suggestions and price setting
|The journey of data-enabled insights and analytics– Where to start and how to make it a real?
· Consumer react differently on price points. Some are discount buyer, others price buyers, others more sensitive to value offers: how can we offer the right prices and value to the right consumer?
· Personalised pricing: excel micro-segmentation to offer personalised prices & promotions (think Uber today, or Nike with personalised web pages/offering)
- An in-depth analysis of current powerful predictive analytics tools that help you to optimise pricing decisions
- Understand how predicting buying behaviour using social data, algorithms, and AI can radically change how progressive consumer-led companies are leveraging data to shape some of their most exciting innovation projects
- From descriptive and diagnostic pricing analytics towards predictive pricing analytics
- How to make better pricing decisions with predictive pricing analytics?
· Explore how face recognition, eye tracking & brain scanning can help you to boosts your strategic pricing strategies
· The use of artificial intelligence in retail to analyse the selling actions in real time
- Find out how to manage digital interactions that influence in your business to price optimisation
- Execute a holistic plan: Build your pricing strategy across all channels, regardless of whether the ultimate sale happens in-store or online
- Empowered by advanced mobile technology, socially connected savvy consumers now are more powerful than ever: Understand how social networks impact the willingness to pay
- Consumers react different on price points. Some are discount buyers more than low price buyers, other are more sensitive to value offers – how can we know who is more sensitive to competitive price or value offers?
- Hear different approaches to the study of the consumer pricing behaviour
- Integrate mobile marketing into your promotional strategy and build loyalty
|DEMO LABS – A||DEMO LABS – B|
|Portfolio management & the impact in pricing
||What is the best promotion strategy and its effects in Pricing?
- What tools can we offer to improve our pricing talent pool
- Key set of pricing team capabilities & skills to implement
- What does the new team structure look like in pricing?
- Make pricing as a core competency within the organization – understand the importance of how various teams need to be aligned and work together
- Making sure that we don’t work in silos when it comes to pricing – joint effort between different teams across the company to determine and identify the new revenue streams
- Commercial excellence – Partnerships between the sales, financial, marketing and pricing teams to improve profitability
- Embed pricing in your commercial strategy – find out how your marketing and sales teams can win by aligning data driven insights coming from pricing (both internal, transactional driven data, and market data)
Contact Forum ProducerMariana Flores
Meet pricing decision makers from:
If you would like to join the sponsor faculty, please contact Britt Dejager: email@example.com
SAVE MONEY WITH THE VERY EARLY BIRD TICKETS !
EXPIRES APRIL 12th !